We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Millers promotional codes
About Millers Coupon Code
Millers is one of the largest retailers in Australia, so you can be sure they have a huge range of fashion items including tops, dresses and skirts, denim, pants, shorts, knitwear, jackets, swimwear and sleepware. The other benefit of shopping with Millers is the already affordable prices and with the active discounts codes below you can save even more on your purchases.
Pros and cons of shopping with Millers
- Rewards program - You earn a rewards point for every dollar you spend at Millers and once you reach 60 points you'll get a $5 voucher.
- Free delivery for some orders - If you're ordering to Australia and order over $60 worth of items, you'll get free shipping. If you don't qualify for this you'll pay a flat rate of $10 regardless of the size of your item.
- Fast shipping to metro areas - If you're ordering to an Australian metro area, you can expect your goods within two business days.
- Free returns to store. You can also place orders over the phone and there is a complementary 'Click and Collect' service available for all members.
- No New Zealand shipping - Unfortunately those shopping from New Zealand are unable to order from Millers yet.
- Flat rate shipping - This is a benefit if you're ordering a lot, but if you're only ordering a small item this flat rate may make your order expensive.
Millers shipping guide
Most items will arrive in 3 - 10 business days when you order from Millers. As mentioned, those ordering to metro areas can receive their item in as little as two business days.
Millers use Toll Track & Trace to send their items, or for remote locations Australia Post.
Refunds and exchanges from Millers
Millers allows you to return your items to any Millers stores, or back to the online store. If you change your mind, returns can be made provided the conditions below are met:
- You return the items within 30 days.
- The items are in new and original conditions with all labels and/or tickets still attached. Items which are worn or missing tags will not be accepted for change of mind returns.
- You must provide proof of purchase, which will include the tax invoice for physical returns
For faulty items, you can have your item replaced with the same item or get a full refund. You'll be refunded in the original payment method you used. If you paid using PayPal you'll need to return your item online.
If you are returning or exchanging items online, you'll need to log onto your Millers account, select the order and then initiate a refund and specify a reason for return. You'll then need to print this form out and include it in your return package. You'll need to send the item back in different postal packaging to what you received it in.
History of Millers
Millers began in 1993 with two stores, one in Surry Hills and another in Wollongong. It's now part of the Specialty Fashion Group, which includes brands such as City Chic, Crossroads, Katies and Stylefix and is one of the largest retailers in Australia. It's even listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. To give you an idea of the success of the group, a new garment is sold every second by Millers and parent retail group 'Specialty Fashion Group'.
More guides on Finder
How to buy SPDR S-and-P World ex Australia Hedged Fund units
Steps to owning and managing SPDR S and P World ex Australian (Hedged) Fund ETF units.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.