Get more for your dollar when you shop at Millers with these active promo codes.
Millers is one of the largest retailers in Australia, so you can be sure they have a huge range of fashion items including tops, dresses and skirts, denim, pants, shorts, knitwear, jackets, swimwear and sleepware. The other benefit of shopping with Millers is the already affordable prices and with the active discounts codes below you can save even more on your purchases.
Millers promotional codes
Popular Millers coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|8 Mar 2014||Millers - Free Delivery on orders||FRE****|
|4 May 2016||Now shipping to NZ||********|
|4 May 2016||Complementary click and collect for members||********|
|2 Oct 2015||Flat Rate $10 Delivery on all NZ orders||********|
|11 Feb 2015||Free Australian Delivery on orders over $60||********|
Pros and cons of shopping with Millers
- Rewards program - You earn a rewards point for every dollar you spend at Millers and once you reach 60 points you'll get a $5 voucher.
- Free delivery for some orders - If you're ordering to Australia and order over $60 worth of items, you'll get free shipping. If you don't qualify for this you'll pay a flat rate of $10 regardless of the size of your item.
- Fast shipping to metro areas - If you're ordering to an Australian metro area, you can expect your goods within two business days.
- Free returns to store. You can also place orders over the phone and there is a complementary 'Click and Collect' service available for all members.
- No New Zealand shipping - Unfortunately those shopping from New Zealand are unable to order from Millers yet.
- Flat rate shipping - This is a benefit if you're ordering a lot, but if you're only ordering a small item this flat rate may make your order expensive.
Millers shipping guide
Most items will arrive in 3 - 10 business days when you order from Millers. As mentioned, those ordering to metro areas can receive their item in as little as two business days.
Millers use Toll Track & Trace to send their items, or for remote locations Australia Post.
Refunds and exchanges from Millers
Millers allows you to return your items to any Millers stores, or back to the online store. If you change your mind, returns can be made provided the conditions below are met:
- You return the items within 30 days.
- The items are in new and original conditions with all labels and/or tickets still attached. Items which are worn or missing tags will not be accepted for change of mind returns.
- You must provide proof of purchase, which will include the tax invoice for physical returns
For faulty items, you can have your item replaced with the same item or get a full refund. You'll be refunded in the original payment method you used. If you paid using PayPal you'll need to return your item online.
If you are returning or exchanging items online, you'll need to log onto your Millers account, select the order and then initiate a refund and specify a reason for return. You'll then need to print this form out and include it in your return package. You'll need to send the item back in different postal packaging to what you received it in.
History of Millers
Millers began in 1993 with two stores, one in Surry Hills and another in Wollongong. It's now part of the Specialty Fashion Group, which includes brands such as City Chic, Crossroads, Katies and Stylefix and is one of the largest retailers in Australia. It's even listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. To give you an idea of the success of the group, a new garment is sold every second by Millers and parent retail group 'Specialty Fashion Group'.