Middle seat flyers to score free hotel upgrades
Santa Monica's Shore Hotel is offering rooms with an ocean view for flyers who nominate the middle seat.
We think it's fair to say that nobody likes the middle seat on the plane. People avoid it like the plague, opting instead for the soaring views of the window seat or the freedom of the aisle seat. So, why would anyone want to nominate themselves to be stuck in the middle?
One Santa Monica hotel has a reason.
Located minutes from Santa Monica pier, the Shore Hotel is offering a free upgrade to rooms with an ocean view for flyers who nominate the middle seat.
To be eligible for this upgrade, you'll need to have pre-booked a room in the hotel during the promotional period which is 1-26 May 2017. You'll also have to fly into Los Angeles Airport (LAX) and show proof that you were a middle seat flyer in coach (economy) class in the form of your ticket when you arrive.
At the moment, there are still plenty of rooms free in Santa Monica's Shore Hotel for these dates, but this upgrade is subject to availability.
Considering a trip to Los Angeles this May? It might be worth considering that middle seat after all.
- Sydney Opera House tops the list of TripAdvisor’s top Aussie landmarks
- Trainfinder Wellington: Travelling the length of every train line in a single day
- 2 out of 3 Australians admit to planning holidays while on the job
- Holidays under $1,000: Bali, Langkawi and Fiji
- Save up to $2,500 on travel this month with Gate1 Travel