Microsoft’s giving away Samsung SSDs with Surface Pro 4 orders
Maximise your Surface Pro 4’s storage with a free SSD.
The use of solid state storage on most tablet devices gives them their immense portability, simply because it’s possible to produce devices that are substantially thinner and more robust than solutions with traditional mechanical hard drives.
However, the general pricing of solid state storage means that you do pay a premium for the privilege. That can make your productivity tablet cramped all to quickly if you’ve got large files to shuffle around.
The deal applies for all but the most entry level Surface Pro 4 model, which means any of the Core i5 or Core i7 Surface Pro 4 laptops is eligible. While an external SSD will be just a touch slower than internal storage, it effectively turns the $1,499 Core i5 model from a 128GB storage model to a 378GB model, the 256GB models into 506GB models, the 512GB model into a 762GB model and the 1TB model into a 1.25TB model. What you do with all that extra storage is up to you.
Head over to the Microsoft Store website for the Surface Pro 4 deal.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will hit 1.0 on Xbox One this September
- Earthquakes continue to pound Lombok
- News: Full list of who’s participating in August 2018 Travel Frenzy™ event launching at 7pm
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 21 August 2018
- Virgin Australia has dropped a flight sale in our laps and fares start from $65