Microsoft officially reveals the Xbox One X
The console formerly known as Scorpio is coming 9 November.
Microsoft revealed the Xbox One X on stage at this year's E3 with an in-depth demo of the upcoming Forza Motorsport 7.
Microsofts' Head of Xbox Hardware Engineering Kareem Choudhry got on stage to explain run through a detailed on explanation on the console's official specs. The shiny new console has a six teraflop GPU clocked at 1.172ghz, 12GB GDDR5 memory and true 4K.
The smallest Xbox available, the One X also uses liquid vapor cooling and will supersample on 1080p televisions.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?