Microsoft officially reveals the Xbox One X
The console formerly known as Scorpio is coming 9 November.
Microsoft revealed the Xbox One X on stage at this year's E3 with an in-depth demo of the upcoming Forza Motorsport 7.
Microsofts' Head of Xbox Hardware Engineering Kareem Choudhry got on stage to explain run through a detailed on explanation on the console's official specs. The shiny new console has a six teraflop GPU clocked at 1.172ghz, 12GB GDDR5 memory and true 4K.
The smallest Xbox available, the One X also uses liquid vapor cooling and will supersample on 1080p televisions.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits