Microsoft Boxing Day sales 2021
Upgrade your hardware this Boxing Day at Microsoft and score a huge discount.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you're in the market for a globally trusted computer software manufacturer, Microsoft happens to be a global leader. For the latest innovative tech releases, go direct and get the service and warranty promise you deserve. Boxing Day has arrived and there's no time like right now to secure a steal of a deal on contemporary technology.
Scroll on to unveil all the long-awaited Boxing Day deals and discounts on offer throughout the Microsoft 2021 event.
For all the sales, head to the Boxing Day sales page or scroll down for the Microsoft deals this Boxing Day.
Popular Microsoft Store coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|30 Mar 2021||Up to 40% on select gaming PCs||********|
|7 Apr 2021||Select Surface Pro X, Laptop Go and Book 3 now from $1,060||********|
|24 Mar 2021||Up to 35% off select gaming accessories||********|
|27 Jan 2021||Students save 10% off selected Surface||********|
|18 Jul 2019||Save $20 on select Office 365 1YR with any Surface Device||********|
What products does Microsoft sell?
Microsoft is the world's leading computer software manufacturer. Every year it releases new and improved software and hardware technology to provide us with the computing reliability we can't afford to compromise on. The brand's software and services section is vastly varied and highly impressive. You'll find a multitude of extremely useful programs, including Windows, Office, Skype and OneDrive subscriptions available. When shopping devices, you can explore everything from the latest console releases, Windows PCs and tablets to PC accessories, Xbox games and the latest Microsoft Surface models too. Shop for your business, for students and teachers or even for developers and IT professionals to help find the technology that's perfectly engineered to suit your needs.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Shopping in-store can be extremely overwhelming, especially during substantial sales events like Boxing Day. This high-profile sale brings hordes of shoppers out of the woodwork, each one seeking out a steal of a deal.
If you're set on bagging a bargain at Microsoft this Boxing Day, why not shop online instead? The very same discounts and deals up for grabs in-store will be available via the website too. Avoid the shopping pandemonium this year and browse at your own pace from the comfort of your own space.
What will be on sale during the Microsoft Boxing Day sale?
Microsoft hasn't announced the official details of what products and software will be on offer in this year's Boxing Day event yet. Based on last year's sale, we're expecting to see substantial savings across Dell and HP PCs, discounts available on Xbox consoles and game bundles, and up to 40% off Surface devices. If you're after a new PC, console or device from Microsoft, you may want to wait to see what Boxing Day brings this year.
What is the Microsoft returns policy?
Change of mind returns are accepted within 30 days from the date of delivery. Only specific products are valid for return, products need to be returned in their original condition with any manufacturer-issued packaging, accessories and manuals intact. Get in touch with the Microsoft customer care team via the website for further instructions on how to return any unwanted item.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some handy tips and tricks to help you shop smarter during the Boxing Day sales.
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the hottest deals and discounts on offer throughout the 2021 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before you set out to shop the sales, it's a really good idea to get your finances in order. Work out how much you can afford to spend before embarking on your sale shopping spree and make sure you stick to your budget to avoid getting yourself into any unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Never walk into a sale event without a plan of action. Give your shopping spree a goal and make a list of all the things you really want to buy on Boxing Day. That way, you won't end up purchasing a bunch of products that you don't actually want or need.
- Browse in advance. Check out the websites you want to buy from before the sale actually starts. Work out which styles you've got your heart set on and how to navigate the online store. You could even add the items you're interested in to your basket in advance so that you can check out even sooner on the big day.
- Apply a coupon. It's become popular for retailers to offer site-wide discounts during the sales via the use of a coupon or promo code. Make sure that the discount has been properly applied before completing your order to avoid paying full price for products that are actually on sale.
- Do your research. There are loads of other retailers out there that carry Microsoft products and offer similar deals. Make sure you check out what discounts competitors are offering before completing your order to ensure you're getting the best deal.
Ask an Expert