Michael Kors Boxing Day sales 2021
Here's the insight you've been after to help you shop savvy in this year's Michael Kors Boxing Day sale event.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Michael Kors is a leading label in apparel, watches, handbags and beyond. There are not many of us who aren't desperate to get our hands on the hottest and latest releases from this dominating global brand. With Boxing Day sales events hot on our heels, we're all anticipating the possibility of picking up a Michael Kors original for less.
The Michael Kors Boxing Day sale has landed and there's no better time to score a discount on the iconic styles this brand is known for. Scroll on to see the biggest and best opportunities to save throughout the 2021 event.
For all the sales, head to the Boxing Day sales page or scroll down for the Michael Kors Boxing Day offers
Popular Michael Kors coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|19 Jan 2021||Up to 50% off sale||********|
|20 Aug 2019||Get up to 50% off||********|
|28 Feb 2019||FREE express shipping on all orders||********|
What products does Michael Kors sell?
Michael Kors is a renowned name that sells watches and handbags. It offers a fantastic range of contemporary, classic and edgy apparel in men's and womenswear to help you dress to perfection for every occasion. If you're in the market to add some sparkle to your wrist, you'll love the diverse array of wristwear designs on offer. Or enjoy browsing the luxurious and lavish handbag styles in satchels, clutches and more. And Michael Kors' range doesn't stop there. It has all the accessories you'll need to achieve the effect you're after.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Shopping in-store can be somewhat overwhelming during big sale events, and Boxing Day is renowned for causing pandemonium.
If you can think of nothing worse than wrestling with competing customers all trying to get their hands on the best deals, then why not stay at home? Don't worry, staying home doesn't mean missing out. You can shop online from the comfort of your couch and enjoy checking out the offers at your own pace.
What will be on sale during the Michael Kors Boxing Day sale?
Michael Kors is extremely good at keeping its sales events under wraps until the last minute. As the official details won't be released until the event launches, we'll have to speculate a little based on previous sale events. Last year's Boxing Day sale saw already reduced items reduced by an additional 15% and a great range of lines reduced by a massive 40%. We're anticipating similar fantastic savings this time around too.
What is the Michael Kors returns policy?
If you're not 100% happy with your purchase, whatever the reason, you'll have 30 days from the date of receipt to do so. Items must be returned in a perfect unworn condition. You can return items in-store or by mail.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here's some great advice to bear in mind if you want to shop savvier during the Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. When you sign up to receive our newsletter, we promise to keep you up to date with everything you need to know about the Boxing Day sales. You can subscribe by entering your email address in the subscription box below.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Don't get yourself into debt during too-good-to-be-true sales events. Give yourself a realistic amount to spend and stick within your budget.
- Make a list. Consider what you want or need to buy during the sale in advance. Think about exactly what you're looking for before you hit the Boxing Day sales.
- Browse in advance. If you're set on shopping the Michael Kors Boxing Day sale, be sure to browse the site beforehand. Pick out what it is you want to purchase and add it to your wish list. This will make checking out easier and quicker, and it will also help make sure you actually get the items you've set your sights on.
- Apply the coupon. Some retailers offer a percentage off purchases during sale events through the use of coupon or promo codes. Don't forget to apply this, as you could end up walking away from the sale paying full price when you could have had 40% off.
- Do your research. During the Boxing Day sales, retailers compete to tempt you to buy through them. Be sure to scope out the competition and avoid discovering that you could have got a more impressive deal elsewhere.
Ask an Expert