Menulog is throwing a Jeff Goldblum marathon at Hoyts Broadway
Jurassic Park, The Fly and Thor: Ragnarok will be shown in honour of the handsome bastard.
In case you haven't been paying attention, Menulog has been leaning on Jeff Goldblum's eternal charm in its latest ad campaign. The ads are suitably weird for the actor, whose recent resume includes a list of offbeat roles in shows like Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!; Portlandia and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
It's an effective campaign that banks on our undying love for the man otherwise known as Ian Malcolm.
However, Menulog might have just struck gold-blum with its latest stunt. In celebration of Jeff Goldblum's upcoming role in Thor: Ragnarok, Menulog is throwing a movie marathon in his honour (and at a seriously decent price).
The Fly, Jurassic Park and Thor: Ragnarok will be shown back-to-back from 5:15pm on Wednesday, 25 October 2017. Tickets are $28.00 and score you admission to the marathon, popcorn at the door, one pizza during the marathon and a choc-top for dessert.
You can book your tickets at ticketbo. We'd suggest getting in quick. At that price, you would expect a pretty huge turnout.
Not going to make it to the marathon? Jurassic Park is currently available to stream on Amazon Prime Video. Alternatively, both Jurassic Park and The Fly are available to download on iTunes, Google Play, Microsoft Store and Dendy Direct.
- Where to watch Riverdale Season 3 online in Australia
- Netflix Australia vs Prime Video: Price, content and features compared
- Stan is giving eBay Plus subscribers 3 months free access to its movie and TV library
- This week in streaming: Netflix brings back Wilson Fisk and Supergirl swoops back onto Foxtel
- Gem Finder: Starring Jim Carrey, Kidding is both heartbreaking and hilarious