Eating in? Menulog has a wide range of food choices you can order online and have delivered straight to your house.
Current Menulog vouchers and coupons
Popular Menulog coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|22 Aug 2017||Get Dominos Pizza delivered through Menulog||********|
|28 Mar 2017||Order dinner through Menulog||********|
|28 Mar 2017||Order from 8,000+ restaurants Australia-wide||********|
|28 Jul 2016||Order 6, get the 7th free||********|
About Menulog Coupon Codes
If you're not familiar with the service yet, Menulog is a leading website for takeaway and delivered food in Australia. It has a database of over 8,500+ restaurants and cafes, which include, but aren't limited to pizza joints and fancy dinner restaurants. Through Menulog, you can search and choose from restaurants that deliver to your local area at the drop of a hat, so the next time you're craving food but are too busy to go out, go to Menulog to order your meal.
It will be in your stomach in next to no time. Guaranteed.
What cuisines can I order with Menulog
Menulog review | Pros and Cons
- Assured delivery.
- Ease of online ordering.
- Extensive database for food. Over 8,500 restaurants and cafes to order from.
- Free service. Pay nothing to order through Menulog.
- SMS confirmation. When you've completed your order, you'll receive an SMS to confirm that it's being cooked and is on its way.
- Ease of reordering. Hit the re-order link in the top right hand corner of your browser to reorder some tried and tested faves.
- Restricted delivery areas. There are only certain areas that can be delivered to. It mainly depends on your location.
What forms of payment does Menulog accept?
Restaurants that offer an online payment option accept credit card, American Express or PayPal for payment. Alternatively, payment can be made in cash when your delivery arrives or when you go to pick up your order at the restaurant.
What is the Menulog cancellation policy?
Menulog can cancel any incorrect orders so long as you contact them within minutes of having placed it. You can contact them on 1300 664 335.
What is the refund policy?
Menulog connects you to the restaurant and if you are unhappy with the restaurant's service or quality of food, it is advised that you contact them direct to discuss.