FREE worldwide delivery
meli melo is a high-end label that makes coveted Italian leather accessories, including backpacks, cross-body bags, bucket bags, tote bags and more. It ships worldwide for free and offers free returns, including to Australian customers.
Feature Image Source: meli melo instagram
meli melo discount codes and coupons
Bestselling products from meli melo
Wallets & purses
meli melo Review | Pros and Cons
- Free shipping. meli melo offers free shipping worldwide, including to Australian addresses.
- Free returns. If you choose to make a return, simply send back your purchase with the prepaid shipping label fastened to the outside.
- Sign up for more. Sign up to receive emails from meli melo and be the first to hear about exclusive offers and discounts.
- One-year warranty. All bags are guaranteed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Customs charges and taxes may apply. Taxes and applicable customs charges are not included in the product price.
- Taxes are not refundable. If you choose to make a return it will not be possible to receive a refund on any customs charges or taxes you paid with the original delivery.
How can I get meli melo free shipping?
Shipping to Australia is free on all orders and takes 2-3 business days to arrive to most Australian addresses. meli melo uses DHL for all package deliveries. Order tracking is available after your order has been dispatched.
What forms of payment does meli melo accept?
- American Express
What is the meli melo returns policy?
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason within 30 days of delivery, you are welcome to return it for an exchange or refund. Return postage is covered by meli melo. Simply complete the return process on the meli melo site and print out the prepaid label. Any taxes and customs charges incurred during the original delivery are not refundable.
More guides on Finder
Why is the Afterpay (APT) share price on the downslide?
Despite recent gains, shares in BNPL leader Afterpay are down 2o% over the past month
Today’s ASX top stocks: Brainchip Holdings (BRN ↑20.7%), City Chic Collective (CCX ↑12.1%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 14 January 2022.
How to watch Hobart Ashes Test Australia vs England online
Australia and England meet for an historic Ashes Test in Hobart.
What is a KF94 mask and where can you buy one?
The Korean-designed KF94 mask may offer greater protection than a cloth mask.
The 13 hottest hair trends for 2022
Spoiler alert: The shag cut is still in.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Interview: RAQ founder talks Abbie Chatfield swim collection
RAQ Apparel founder Sophia Argyropoulos chats the inspo for Abbie Chatfield swimwear collab and the secret to finding the perfect bikini.
7 ways to elevate your home movie experience [SPONSORED] Turn your low-key movie nights into a main attraction that can keep everyone entertained.
American Express Qantas Corporate Gold Card
With a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer and complimentary Qantas Business Rewards membership, is this the right card for your business?
How to watch Liverpool vs Arsenal Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Liverpool and Arsenal battle for a place in the League Cup final.
Ask an Expert