Melbourne to Townsville flights from $99
Over 50% off when you fly with Tigerair.
Tigerair is running a sale on flights between Melbourne and Townsville with one-way fares for $99, or $198 return.
Travel is for late summer and early autumn dates from 16 January - 22 March 2018. This includes Australia Day public holiday and Valentine's Day (hint, hint).
Whether you're escaping the heat of Townsville for a city break or escaping the 9-5 of Melbourne for a beach break, this is a sale that can't be beaten.
Compared to flights advertised on Flight Centre for the same route, which start at $239 each way, you're looking to save over 50%.
You'll have to keep in mind that these are lite fares only and don't include checked-luggage or in-flight meals. However, these can be added during or after checkout if required.
Flights are on sale until 17 December 2017 and can be booked through Skyscanner here.
- Contiki offering Reading Festival tour packages for 2018
- Flights of the Week: Hawaii, Berlin and South America
- Australians are moving towards small group tours and authentic experiences
- Holidays under $1,000: Nusa Dua, Whitsundays and Phuket
- Qantas unveils new Indigenous-inspired livery for latest 787-9