Melbourne to London from $899 return with Royal Brunei
It's a long trip, so get a taste of luxury while you travel.
Royal Brunei is one of the more luxurious airlines around. While it might not matter too much for short trips, you'll definitely notice the difference on long-haul flights.
And it doesn't get much longer than Australia to London, which makes these prices all the more impressive.
With these you can fly from Melbourne to London between 2 October and 30 November from only $899 return. It's a top notch airline, and for a route where even budget carriers typically run to over $1,000, these deals are worth grabbing.
These prices are only available if you book by 3 July, unless they're sold out first.
If you want to fly from Melbourne to London between 2 October and 30 November, then you don't want to miss out on these. Book online by heading over to STA Travel here, and scoop them up while you can.
- Athens or Berlin from $299 each way with these cheap Scoot flights
- New Tigerair sale crashes Jetstar’s party with $43.95 fares within Australia
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return