Melbourne to London from $899 return with Royal Brunei
It's a long trip, so get a taste of luxury while you travel.
Royal Brunei is one of the more luxurious airlines around. While it might not matter too much for short trips, you'll definitely notice the difference on long-haul flights.
And it doesn't get much longer than Australia to London, which makes these prices all the more impressive.
With these you can fly from Melbourne to London between 2 October and 30 November from only $899 return. It's a top notch airline, and for a route where even budget carriers typically run to over $1,000, these deals are worth grabbing.
These prices are only available if you book by 3 July, unless they're sold out first.
If you want to fly from Melbourne to London between 2 October and 30 November, then you don't want to miss out on these. Book online by heading over to STA Travel here, and scoop them up while you can.
- Virgin Australia has dropped a flight sale in our laps and fares start from $65
- Fly Qantas from $99 to destinations all across Australia
- Drop everything! Tigerair’s latest return for $1 flight sale is here
- Qantas flights to Asia are selling from $579 return
- Jetstar’s Weekend Fare Frenzy drops fares down to as low as $39