Melbourne apart-hotels so good they rival hotels.
If you enjoy the luxury and comfort hotels but also like the creature comforts an apartment can offer, then apartment hotels provide the best of both worlds.
Fondly called apart-hotels, this style of accommodation provides homely amenities such as a kitchenette, lounge room and dining area and is serviced on a regular basis. They’re particularly ideal for longer stay or business accommodation.
If this sounds like just the kind of thing you’re after for your next trip to Melbourne, we have some great suggestions for you.
Top Melbourne apart-hotels
1. Melbourne Short Stay Apartments on Whiteman
This complex offers panoramic views of the city, an onsite swimming pool and complimentary fruit bowl in each apartment. Unlike a hotel, you also get a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and on-site parking.
- 1-3 bedroom apartments and suites available
- Serviced weekly with option for daily servicing
- Most apartments feature a tiled balcony
2. D’One Luxury Apartments
If exemplary apartment accommodation is what you are looking for, then this is D’One (pun intended) for you. It exudes elegance and style and is an adults-only paradise. It is located near Eureka Tower and Flinders Street station.
- 2-bedroom apartments available
- Swimming pool and BBQ/picnic area
- Convenient access to Flinders Street and Southern Cross stations
3. Metro Apartments on Bank Place
This heritage style building sports bold contemporary interiors, and modern amenities for the luxury traveller. It’s within walking distance of Southern Cross Railway station and offers 36 fully contained rooms.
- 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi
- Public parking available nearby
- All rooms feature complimentary coffee and tea making facilities, hairdryer and ironing board
4.Inner Melbourne Serviced Apartments
South of the Yarra River in the beautiful Southbank precinct. Each apartment has two or three bedrooms, making them ideal for families or large groups.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi and free onsite parking available for guests
- Daily concierge service and 24-hour security guards
- Rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, iPod docks and flat screen TVs
5. Grand Mercure Apartments Docklands
For long-term stays in apartment-style accommodation, Grand Mercure Apartments Docklands is a fantastic option. Apartments have a clean, modern contemporary design and there is a good range of on-site facilities. Discounts are offered the longer you stay.
- On-site facilities include heated pool, fitness centre and parking
- 24-hour reception and luggage storage
- Studios as well as 1-3 bedroom accommodation
6. Pegasus Apart-Hotel
The Pegasus Apart-Hotel is perfect when travelling with family, catering for children as well as providing creature comforts for grown-ups. Apartments feature themed bedrooms for kids, and fully-equipped kitchenettes, and there is an on-site pool.
- Kid-friendly bedrooms
- Event and meeting rooms available
- Multilingual staff
7. Quest on Dorcas
Located within a stone’s throw from the Shrine of Remembrance this 4½-star complex is stunning. Each of its 52 apartments have a modern contemporary design and private balcony. because, you know, you’re worth it.
- A short walk away from St Kilda Road
- Apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen, laundry and two TVs
- Corporate rates available for regular travellers
8. Aria Serviced Apartments Melbourne
Aria Serviced Apartments has everything you need for a comfortable stay in Melbourne, including continental breakfast each morning. There is 24-hour reception, daily housekeeping and starter packs for the kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
- 4.5-star apartments
- Undercover secure parking
- Rooms available for up to 7 guests
9. BreakFree on Collins
These 3.5-star apartments are both affordable and conveniently located. Situated in the very heart of the city on Collins Street, you can book either one or two bedrooms, which include all standard amenities.
- Public parking nearby
- Child-minding service
- Rooms available for up to five guests
10. Easystay Studio Apartments
As the name suggests, this accommodation has everything you need in a compact but smart space, offering economic stays for singles or families. There is 24-hour security access and late night reception.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guest laundry service
- On-site car parking for $15 per night
Search for more Melbourne hotels
Feature image: Quest on Dorcas