Arrive in style to the Melbourne Cup on a cruise with all-inclusive accommodation and the chance to mingle with fellow race-lovers.
It’s the race that stops the nation. This year's Melbourne Cup is on November 7 and if you want to arrive in style, there's no better way than on a cruise.
It’s the perfect setting to mingle with fellow racing lovers and experts, fine dine, enjoy high tea and preen your look with beauty and hair treatments pre-arrival. Dress fashionably and be taken straight to the racing grounds for all the action.
Each cruise includes accommodation on-board and in Melbourne, general admission to the Emirates Melbourne Cup on race day and transfers. Some cruises also offer access to Crown Oaks Day on Thursday November 9.
Top Melbourne Cup cruises
Melbourne Cup cruise from Brisbane on Pacific Dawn from CruiseAway
- 7-night cruise with P&O departing 3 November
- Includes tickets and VIP transfers to Flemington Racecourse
- Melbourne Cup themed activities on board
Melbourne Cup cruise from Sydney on Pacific Jewel from CruiseAway
- 6-night cruise with P&O departing 4 November
- Option to upgrade to P&O enclosure at the races
- Includes tickets and transfers to Flemington Racecourse
A Venturous Sail to the Melbourne Cup from Sydney on Carnival Spirit from CruiseAway
- 6-night cruise with Carnival
- Racing expert John Trapp on board sharing race tips and advice
- Fascinator making class
- Pre-race beauty treatments and hair styling
- Best Dressed will receive prizes on race day
- Exclusive degustation dinner
- ’Mad Hatters’ High Tea
Melbourne Cup Cruise from Sydney on Pacific Explorer from CruiseAway
- 6-night cruise with P&O
- Racing personalities on board
- Themed entertainment
- Fashions at sea event
Where do Melbourne Cup cruises depart from?
Melbourne Cup cruises are available from both Sydney and Melbourne.