6 of the best Melbourne Airport hotels for short stays before your getaway
The comfort and convenience you need when staying near the airport.
As you would expect from a city of never-ending style and hospitality, the selection of hotels close to Melbourne’s airport is top notch, yet varied enough to suit a wide range of tastes and budgets.
Each of the hotels listed below offer a shuttle service to and from the terminals. They also offer onsite restaurants and bars and fitness and beauty facilities, which are must-haves if you travel a lot or work strange hours.
If you’re not sure where to stay, we’ve compiled this list to help you make your choice.
1. Park Royal Melbourne Airport
Park Royal Melbourne Airport provides everything a frequent flyer needs to recharge. Enjoy facilities like a sauna, a spa, massage services and express check-in. Rooms are complete with an iPod docking station and a mini bar and the on-site restaurant, Ai
- Shuttle available? 24-hour shuttle service for $17 per person.
- Best suited for: Business travellers, couples and groups.
- Hotel facilities: Business centre, babysitter, gym, swimming pool, sauna, spa, massage service, restaurant, bar, tours desk and laundry service.
Go to Park Royal Melbourne Airport website
View coupon codes for Park Royal Melbourne Airport
3. Holiday Inn Airport Melbourne
Holiday Inn is a 4.5-star accommodation with a range of modern amenities to ensure maximum comfort, including spas, a massage service and a pillow menu. It’s a short walk from a wide variety of eatery options and has its own restaurant, Vargas and Vargas,
- Shuttle available? Free shuttle service.
- Best suited for: Business travellers, families and groups
- Hotel facilities: Pillow menu, gym, swimming pool, business centre, laundry service, tours desk, 24-hour reception, dry cleaning service, massage service and meeting rooms.
Go to Holiday Inn Airport Melbourne website
View coupon codes for Holiday Inn Airport Melbourne
Want to see more Melbourne airport hotels?