Enjoy the privacy of an apartment and the convenience of hotel services for less when you use these Medina promo codes.
Medina offers a range of serviced apartments, including studios and one- and two-bedroom units, in five locations around Australia. It’s operated under the Australia-based hotel management group TFE Hotels and rewards loyal customers through the EClub program.
Medina promo codes and coupons
|Up to 35% off hotel stays||
|Valid for stays until 12 March 2019, including public holidays like Easter, Christmas and New Year's Eve. Enjoy 25% off on your room + extra 10% off when you sign up. T&C's apply.||
|Up to 20% off stays||
|Valid for stays until 30 December 2018 at in North Ryde and Canberra.||
Bestselling destinations from Medina
Medina Review | Pros and Cons
- TFE Hotels EClub. EClub is a loyalty program that rewards returning customers with special offers and benefits. It can be used when you stay with Medina or any other TFE Hotels brand.
- Best rate guarantee. Online booking with Medina guarantees the best available rate online.
- Live chat. Get help with your booking via live chat customer service line.
- Booking fees apply. A fee of 1.5% is charged for all reservations that are made online and verified with a credit card.
- Cancellation fees apply. Cancellations made after 2pm the day before arrival result in cancellation fees.
How do I make a booking with Medina?
Using the “Check availability” box on the Medina website, select the city and hotel from the drop-down menu. Enter your travel details, then follow the prompts to search, book and confirm your stay. You will need to enter your credit or debit card details to verify your reservation.
What forms of payment does Medina accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Medina cancellation policy?
Late cancellations and no shows will result in a cancellation fee equal to the first night of your stay.
If you have made a booking online and verified it with your credit or debit card you are able to cancel your reservation without penalty up to 2pm on the day before your planned arrival date.