Borrowers can enjoy flexible terms with ME personal loan.
ME personal loan offers highly flexible terms and repayment options, allowing you to borrow to suit your exact needs. With a 11.99% p.a. fixed rate and a 12.36% p.a. comparison rate, you will pay what you see advertised.
- ME received Money magazine's Best of the Best Award for the Cheapest personal loan in the bank category consecutively from 2009 to 2012.
Things to consider about a personal loan from ME
|Product Name||ME Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 12.49% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||12.86%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
- $0 account keeping fee
- No fees for extra repayments
- No penalty for early repayments
- Minimum loan amount of $5000
ME personal loan is an unsecured fixed rate loan so you do not need to offer an asset as security against the loan and your monthly repayments will always stay at the same rate you signed up for.
The loan can be used for most non-business purposes such as cars, home renovations, weddings or holidays. Loan terms range from 1 to 7 year(s) to suit your financial needs, while no monthly account-keeping fees, annual fees or ongoing charges apply.
Features of the ME personal loan
- No security or deposit required. ME has no requirement for a deposit or an asset for security in order to apply and be approved for a personal loan.
- Fixed rate and comparison rate. ME personal loan is fixed at a rate of 11.99% p.a., which is exactly the same figure as the comparison rate. In other words, the rate you see advertised is the amount you can expect to pay.
- No annual or monthly account-keeping fees. The loan does not come with any monthly account-keeping fees, any annual fees or ongoing fees of any kind.
- Fee-free extra repayments. ME will not penalise you for making extra repayments in addition to your regular repayments, allowing you the flexibility to pay off your loan when you can. There is no applicable fee if you pay out your loan early.
- Flexible terms. ME offers flexible terms ranging from 1 to 7 year(s) to fit your lifestyle and financial requirements.
- Loan amounts from $5,000 to $50,000. Depending on your needs and purpose, you are able to borrow between $5,000 and $50,000.
- Establishment fee. There’s a one-off establishment fee and no account-keeping fees.
How to apply for ME personal loan
In order to apply you need to meet ME eligibility requirements:
- Credit rating requirements. You must have good rating to be eligible for ME personal loan.
- Apply in your own name. The person who applies for the loan must be the person receiving the loan.
- Age requirements.You must be over 18 years of age in order to apply.
- Residency requirements.You must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident.
Click ‘Go to Site’ if you would like to begin the application process. You will need to provide some details about your personal and financial situation. As well as proof of your identity, you’ll also need to provide three of your most recent payslips (or notices of tax assessments if self-employed) as proof of income.
For a quick cash injection for non-business purposes there are a range of personal loans available, including the ME personal loan. Shop around to find the best loan to suit your needs.