A fixed-rate personal loan with no monthly fees from $5,000.
This personal loan from ME is unsecured and you can use it for a range of purposes including debt consolidation or a large purchase. You can apply for up to $50,000.
Find out more about this loan in this review.
|Product Name||ME Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 10.98% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||11.35%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
- No monthly fees
- No penalty for early repayments
- Fixed interest rate
- $250 application fee
Main points to consider about the ME Personal Loan
The ME Personal Loan comes with a fixed interest rate of 10.98. You can apply for between $5,000 and $50,000 and you'll have up to 7 year(s) to repay what you borrow.
The loan comes with no monthly or early repayment fees, but keep in mind a $250 application fee applies.
Features of the ME Personal Loan
- Fixed interest rate. This loan comes with a fixed rate, meaning it won't change over the life of your loan. This rate is 10.98
- Use for a range of purposes. You can use the loan for a variety of purposes such as consolidating debt or making a large vehicle. Note you cannot use the loan to pay a tax bill or for business reasons.
- No annual or monthly account-keeping fees. The loan does not come with any monthly or annual account-keeping fees.
- Flexible repayments. ME will not penalise you for making extra repayments in addition to your regular repayments, allowing you the flexibility to pay off your loan when you can. There is no fee if you pay out your loan early.
- Loan terms. You can choose loan terms of between 1 and 7 year(s).
- Loan amounts. You can apply for between $5,000 and $50,000, making this loan suitable for a range of purposes and budgets.
- Establishment fee. There’s a one-off establishment fee of $250.
How to apply for ME personal loan
You can apply for the ME Personal Loan online. First, check you meet the eligibility requirements:
- You're 18 years of age or older
- You're are Australian permanent resident or citizen
- You have a good credit rating
You can apply for this loan on your own or make a joint application. Keep the following on hand to complete your application:
- ID documents such as your driver's licence
- Information about your employment and income
- Financial details such as your assets, liabilities and expenses
The application will take about ten minutes to complete. If you are approved, the funds will take approximately two business days to be transferred to your account.