Buy clothing, shoes and accessories manufactured by leading designers at discounted prices using these promo codes.
Me and Moo, a family-owned retail store in Sydney, gives women from the world over an opportunity to buy products associated with some of the best names in the business like American Vintage, Antik Batik, Bensimon, Chipie Shoes, Graham & Spencer, Minnetonka, Sete Di Jaipur, Velvet and Yosi Samra through its website.
With a plethora of products always on sale, customers seeking bargains always have something to look forward to. Me and Moo's range of offerings include clothing items like dresses, jeans, jackets, pants, shorts, skirts and tops. They have a variety of footwear on offer; and select accessories include belts, scarves, bags and jewellery.
How do I use my Me and Moo coupon code?
Me and Moo's website is rather user friendly and shopping on this website is straightforward. Coupon codes come into play towards the end of checkout.
- Select from the Me and Moo coupons above. Clicking on any takes you to the Me and Moo website.
- Go through the offerings on Me and Moo to narrow down on products you wish to buy.
Once you find a product you wish to buy, select the size, if applicable and click on "Add to Cart".
- A pop-up appears. It mentions, "1 item was added to your cart" and ask you, "What next?"
- If you wish to continue shopping, click on "Continue Shopping", otherwise click on "View or edit your cart".
- If you opt to buy more products, once you are done, click on "View Cart" found on the top right hand of the screen.
- Go through the shopping cart and click on "Checkout" to confirm your order.
On this page, new customers can choose the "Checkout as a guest option" since this is the quickest, unless you would like to register for an account.
- Next, enter your billing details.
- Follow this up by selecting a shipping method.
- This is where you use your coupon code. Enter the coupon code and click on "Apply". This validates your coupon code.
- Select a payment method, credit card or PayPal and click on "Proceed to Payment". This takes you to the "Payment Details" section.
- Enter the details as required; click on "Pay for Order".
- You have used your Me and Moo coupon code successfully. Congratulations!
Pros and cons of Me and Moo
- Products on sale - Me and Moo has an entire section dedicated to items on sale and products add to this category on a regular basis, so imagine how much you could save by using these discounts.
- Extensive range - The Me and Moo website gives users multiple options from which to choose in terms of starting their search. Shoppers can opt to search by brand; they can base their search on specific items, like dresses, shorts, or shoes; and they even have the option to go through popular categories like spring fashion, boho chic, editor's picks and last minute gift ideas under the 'Shop By' section.
- No rewards program - Customers who use this website to buy products on an ongoing basis do not receive rewards or reward points.
Shipping guide for Me and Moo
Me and Moo offers free next day delivery for all orders above $50. Shipping fees for orders under $50 depend on any given order's weight.
Australian orders go through Australia Express Post and carry suitable insurance. Orders to business address within the Sydney Metro area use Go Parcel Courier.
Orders placed before 13:00 are dispatched on the same day and delivered on the next day. If you place your order on a weekend, you stand to receive it on the following Monday. You can also pick your order from the Me and Moo retail outlet in Sydney.
International shipping attracts a fee of around $10 to $20.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Me and Moo items
You cannot refund or exchange items on sale. In all others cases, Me and Moo offers exchanges as well as complete refunds.
To go through an exchange or refund you need to contact Me and Moo within seven days of receiving the product. You need to provide them with a proof of purchase and you are responsible for incurring costs associated with sending the product back.
In case of faulty items, you have to report the same within two days. In such instances Me and Moo covers all associated postage costs.
About Me and Moo and its history
Me and Moo started out as a regular brick-and-mortar retail store more than five years ago. The retail store continues to exist, at Bondi Beach in Sydney and its website continues to find takers from different parts of Australia and beyond.
Owned by a mother-daughter duo, this business aims to target the growing beach retail segment. While mother Lindi has co-owned four South African clothing stores in the past, her daughter Jenna is keen on mastering the ropes as well and has already educated herself in fashion designing.