McDonald’s is actually launching an activewear range this weekend
This is not a joke. The fast-food mega-chain is launching an activewear line in time for the Rio Olympics.
The athleisure clothing range, which is being released this weekend, is called Macca's Legendswear and consists of a hooded vest top ($70) and track pants ($50). The proceeds will all go to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
The fast-food powerhouse has collaborated top Aussie fashion brand We Are Handsome, to design this limited edition collection. The items will go on sale exclusively through the eBay store at 8pm AEST on Sunday 31 July. We can't imagine there will be a second run.
Free delivery is included in the price, but there is a strict no returns policy, as all of the proceeds are donated to charity.
Macca's activewear products:
- Buy Hatchimals online: everything you need to know & how to get one
- 20 best deals this Cyber Monday 2016 in Australia
- Missed the Black Friday sales? Don’t worry, Cyber Monday has just started
- Quirky inflatable pool toys you need to own this summer
- Sephora, ASOS, Missguided: All the shops with storewide Black Friday 2016 discounts