McDonald’s is actually launching an activewear range this weekend
This is not a joke. The fast-food mega-chain is launching an activewear line in time for the Rio Olympics.
The athleisure clothing range, which is being released this weekend, is called Macca's Legendswear and consists of a hooded vest top ($70) and track pants ($50). The proceeds will all go to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
The fast-food powerhouse has collaborated top Aussie fashion brand We Are Handsome, to design this limited edition collection. The items will go on sale exclusively through the eBay store at 8pm AEST on Sunday 31 July. We can't imagine there will be a second run.
Free delivery is included in the price, but there is a strict no returns policy, as all of the proceeds are donated to charity.
Macca's activewear products:
Macca's Hooded Vest
Macca's Track Pants
Macca's Active Wear
Latest shopping headlines
- Car roof box buying guide: How to find the best roof box for your car
- Best tyre pressure monitoring systems: Compare prices, types and features of popular brands
- Carry-on luggage buying guide: What you should know before you buy your next suitcase
- Paper shredder buying guide: How to find the best device for your home or office
- Baby thermometer buying guide: How to choose the best thermometer for your family