McDonald’s is actually launching an activewear range this weekend
This is not a joke. The fast-food mega-chain is launching an activewear line in time for the Rio Olympics.
The athleisure clothing range, which is being released this weekend, is called Macca's Legendswear and consists of a hooded vest top ($70) and track pants ($50). The proceeds will all go to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
The fast-food powerhouse has collaborated top Aussie fashion brand We Are Handsome, to design this limited edition collection. The items will go on sale exclusively through the eBay store at 8pm AEST on Sunday 31 July. We can't imagine there will be a second run.
Free delivery is included in the price, but there is a strict no returns policy, as all of the proceeds are donated to charity.
Macca's activewear products:
- Amazon warned that contract terms must meet Australian standards
- Australia Post hits back at Amazon over GST collection
- The best homewares deals this Vogue Online Shopping Night September 2017
- Australians are already planning their Amazon purchases
- Woolworths v Amazon: Grocery stores expand online features