Maybelline is creating a Wonder Woman makeup collection
And you'll be able to buy it sooner than you think.
Wonder Woman is a film sensation that is truly taking the world by storm. It is, in many ways, the first story of its kind. A story that features an independent female hero who is respected and taken seriously while also being strong and beautiful. So it's no real surprise that audiences have responded to this movie in the way that they have.
If you're one of the many avid Wonder Woman fans out there, you'll be beyond excited to hear that there is a Wonder Woman-inspired makeup line coming soon.
The line has been created by Maybelline and, according to Makeup World News, will include matte liquid lipsticks, nail polishes and a special edition Colossal Big Shot mascara.
At this stage, not too much information is available, but we're expecting to see the line available in stores soon, before the movie hype dies down. We're also expecting Australian customers to be able to buy this line through the usual Maybelline stockists such as Priceline.
Stay tuned for more details.
- Your first look at the first ever long-wear liquid liner from Kat Von D
- Where to get your hands on the NARS x Erdem collection
- Money Hack: Ditch your lash extensions for a lift instead
- Beauty product of the week: My.Organics Restructuring Shine Spray
- Where to buy the BECCA Cosmetics Ocean Jewels collection