Max Cash Loans
Get a cash loan up to $10,000 even if you have bad credit
Maximum loan amount
Next Business Day
Term of loan
|Product Name||Max Cash Loans|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$1,600|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Loan Term||6-12 months|
|Turnaround time||Next Business Day|
|Costs||Fees and charges will be set out and based on your credit score and worthiness.|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||No|
How do Max Cash Loans work?
You have to start by completing an online application, and you can apply for any amount in between $1,600 and $10,000. The online application takes around five minutes to complete, and once you submit the application, you receive a response almost immediately. If Max Cash approves your loan, they will discuss suitable repayment options with you and present you with a loan contract in accordance. The loan term can vary between six and 12 months.
Go through the terms and conditions in the loan contract and sign the documents digitally if you find them acceptable. Once you accept the contract, Max Cash transfers the approved funds into your bank account.
After receiving your funds you have to start making repayments as per the repayment plan until you repay the loan completely.
Other cash loans you can apply for.
Whilst we don't compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
Features of a loan from Max CashMax Cash Loans come with various features, and knowing of them ahead of time can only help, so here’s what you can expect.
- Quick and easy application process. The online application process to get a Max Cash loan is easy and takes little time. Compared to more conventional lenders, Max Cash does not require you to complete multiple forms and you don’t have to sit through in-person interviews.
- Flexibility in loan amount. A number of payday loan providers have low maximums when it comes to how much you can borrow, but with Max Cash you can look forward to borrowing up to $10,000. The minimum you can borrow is $1,600.
- Loan term flexibility. The loan term can have a significant effect on your repayment size, and since these loans come with loan terms between 6-12 months, you can select a loan term to suit your budget.
- Bad credit considered. While many mainstream lenders don’t consider applications from individuals who have poor credit, this is not the case with Max Cash. You can apply for this loan with bad credit as long as you meet the eligibility criteria and have the ability to repay your loan.
What borrowing will cost
As with loans provided by other lenders, Max Cash Loans attract certain fees and charges. Max Cash follows a transparent fee policy, giving you a clear breakdown of all associated fees and charges upfront as part of the loan’s contract. There are no other hidden fees and charges you have to worry about.
Make sure you go through the offer document carefully before you sign it and check if you find all the fees and charges acceptable. You have the option of not accepting the loan contract if you don't find the terms and fees acceptable, and in this scenario you don’t have any obligations towards the loan or Max Cash.
How to apply for a loan from Max Cash
You have to visit the Max Cash website and complete an online application. There is certain eligibility criteria in place, and so borrowers need to be:
- Over 18 years of age
- Permanent Australian residents
- Earning a steady source of income
The first step of the application process requires you to enter the desired loan amount, the purpose of the loan, what you plan to use as security, and your credit history. If you get through the pre-approval stage, you have to provide the following details.
- Personal details like your name, date of birth, and driver’s license number
- Your contact details
- Employment-related information
- Details about your income and expenses
Getting a Max Cash loan can be a good idea, given the flexibility it offers, but since you can find similar features in other loans, compare a few before applying.