Do you need trendy and gorgeous clothes to wear during your pregnancy? Check out Maternity Sale for a great range of maternity clothes at affordable prices.
Maternity Sale is where stylish mums can get beautiful maternity clothes at affordable prices. They are one of the largest online maternity clothing retailers in Australia and provide a collection of dresses for mums who want to stand out from the crowd.
Maternity Sale’s range has been carefully designed to show off your growing bumps and make your non-pregnant friends jealous of your gorgeous new look. If you are looking for dresses that will let you grow in comfort and feel comfortable throughout your pregnancy, then you may find something at Maternity Sale.
Maternity Sale promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2019
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|24 Sep 2019||$15 off first and second box||CAC****|
|23 Aug 2019||50% off swimwear||spl****|
|10 Oct 2019||Get 10% off orders over $200||FIN****|
|22 May 2019||Up to $15 off your first box order||********|
|17 Sep 2019||Up to 70% off sale clothing, shoes & accessories||********|
How do I use my Maternity Sale’s promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered before completing your payment. When entering the code, press ‘redeem’ to include the active coupon to your order.
- 1. Browse through the codes above from Maternity Sale and choose the one you want to use.
- 2. After registering a free account, shop online at Maternity Sale and choose from their wide range of products.
- 3. When you’ve found an item you’d like to buy, click on ‘add to cart’.
- 4. Once you’ve finished shopping, please click the ‘shopping cart’ icon on the top right hand corner to see your purchases so far and then proceed to checkout.
- 5. On the next page, enter your delivery information and click ‘continue’.
- 6. You’ll then be directed to the payment information page. You’ll enter your payment details and your promotional code and click ‘redeem’.
- 7. On the next page, you’ll confirm your order and complete your payment.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Maternity Sale and saved off your order.
Pros and cons of Maternity Sale
- Security. Maternity Sales’s shopping cart system is powered by the latest security technology. All customers’ personal details, including credit card details, are encrypted for maximum security, so you can shop on its online store with peace of mind.
- Range. Maternity Sale has a huge range and you’re sure to find something that keeps you stylish and comfortable during your pregnancy.
- Competitive prices. Maternity Sales has the hottest styles at a price you can afford.
- Free shipping. Delivery within Australia is free.
- Limited payment methods. Maternity Sale does not presently accept payment through direct deposit, cheque or money orders. However, it accepts Visa, Mastercard and Paypal.
Shipping guide for Maternity Sale
Maternity Sales generally processes and dispatches items purchased before 12:00 on the same day. You will have to wait for 2-5 working days before the items are delivered to you, or you can pay $5 for express delivery. Maternity Sale makes deliveries throughout Australia and internationally; after you have ordered your items, you will be remailed information on how to track your purchases. Enter a safe delivery address in case you aren’t home, or let Maternity Sale know that you would prefer the courier to leave a calling card if you aren’t home.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Maternity Sale
Maternity Sale understands that sometimes you are unhappy with purchases. With online purchases there is always a chance it won’t fit or you may change your mind. In that case, you will have the option of requesting an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt of the purchased items. The item must be in its original condition; that is, in it’s original packaging, unworn and unwashed. You will have to pay for return shipping unless the item is faulty. On receipt of the item, Maternity Sale will either replace it or give you a refund depending on the conditions.
Top picks from Maternity Sale
Founded in 2010, Maternity Sale is a vibrant and thriving company that has been redefining the way pregnant women in Australia dress. The company is owned and operated by Eve of Eden Pty Ltd. Maternity Sale has been at the forefront in providing expectant or breastfeeding mums with stylish dresses in trendy styles and colours.About Maternity Sale and its history