Masters Home Improvement is an Australian home improvement superstore with everything you need for big and small renovations, and fixer uppers. Masters Home Improvement stocks leading brands, and offers customers extra services like free delivery, professional installation, and professional advice from well-trained staff.
While Masters Home Improvement have many retail locations across the country, you can also shop for everything you need in their online store.
Masters Home Improvement specialises in all home improvement supplies, tools, equipment, fittings, and more.
Current Masters Home Improvement promotional codes
No deals are available for Masters Home Improvement - but check out our offers from similar retailers!
About Masters Home Improvement
Masters Home Improvement is a joint venture of retail giant Woolworths and US hardware superstore, Lowes. It stocks a huge range of products for home and garden renovation, decoration, and more, from leading international and Australian brands.
Masters Home Improvement Review | Pros and Cons
- Range of products. Masters is a home improvement superstore. A wide variety of brands and products are available.
- Professional advice. Ideas and advice about decorating, landscaping, and home renovation can be found on the Masters website.
- Professional services. Services are also available from Masters, such as paint matching, gas swap, and installation for fittings, flooring, doors, and more.
- Individual shipping costs. There is no flat rate for shipping. Each item is calculated and priced for shipping based on its location, size, and weight, and your address. While it could mean that you get free shipping when you are not expecting it, it could also make it harder to calculate the overall shipping cost while you browse.
- Go to Masters Home Improvement’s online store to browse through the product selection.
- Enter your postcode in the tab that pops up to the right of your screen. It will allow correct pricing and availability to display while you’re shopping.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ when you have found the item you would like to buy.
- Click ‘View Cart’ by hovering your mouse over the shopping trolley icon to review your purchases.
- Select your preferred delivery method and click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Enter your details and enter your promo code in the box provided in the right hand column. Click ‘Apply’.
- Enter your payment details and checkout as normal.
How does Masters Home Improvement delivery work?
Customers have three delivery or pick-up options at checkout. They can choose ‘click and collect’, postal delivery, or truck delivery.
Postal delivery is available Australia-wide for most items in store. Postage costs are calculated per item according to the item’s weight and size. Masters Home Improvement also frequently offers free postal delivery. If your item is eligible, it will say so on the product information page. Postal delivery takes 2–3 days to metropolitan areas, and 3–10 days to non-metro areas.
Truck delivery is also available. If you place your order before midday, Masters guarantees next-day delivery as long as your address is within 40 kilometers of your item’s location, for example, your nearest Masters store. The cost for truck delivery will be calculated according to the item’s price and weight.
How do I exchange or return items to Masters Home Improvement?
All return items must be processed at your nearest Masters Home Improvement store. Make sure you bring your proof of purchase (such as a receipt) with you. Masters Home Improvement’s returns policy does not specify a particular time limit for returns, and items will be assessed on an individual basis.
In some cases, items will be accepted without a proof of purchase but in this case your purchase money will only be refunded in the form of a gift card to be used in a Masters store within 6 months.
You can return an item if you just changed your mind, as long as it remains unopened and is returned in its original packaging. Custom items (such as tinted paint, custom made fittings, or items cut to size, like carpets) or items that have been professionally installed by Masters, are not able to be returned for reason of change of mind.
What forms of payment does Masters Home Improvement accept?
- American Express
- Woolworths Money
- Gift card
More guides on Finder
How to watch Saudi Arabian Formula 1 Grand Prix live and free in Australia
Saudi Arabia is the penultimate stop on the 2021 F1 calendar and the title could be decided.
How to watch Melbourne Victory vs Perth Glory A-League live and match preview
Melbourne Victory are flying as manager Tony Popovic gets ready to face his former side Perth Glory this week.
How to watch 2021 Bathurst 1000 live in Australia
The Great Race returns to our screens this December.
How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich live and match preview
Giants of German football face off in one of Europe's biggest rivalries.
How to watch Melbourne City vs Western United A-League live and match preview
Champions Melbourne City host Western United in round 3 of the 2021 A-League season.
F1 world title: How Max Verstappen can become champion this weekend
There are 4 ways Max Verstappen can win the F1 title in the Saudi Arabian GP. We've laid them all out.
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Binance tutorial for total beginners (2021) – Hands-on steps to buying crypto
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Ask an Expert