Massive monsters aplenty in new God of War trailer
God of War goes gigantic with new monstrous new trailer.
A new trailer for the God of War reboot hit at Sony's E3 press conference this afternoon, showing off more of the emotional bond between Kratos and his son, as well as the slower-paced third-person combat new to the series. Gigantic trolls, screeching skeletons, and a massive beast known as the World Serpent all make their appearance, making it seem like the game will live up to the spectacle the God of War series is known for.
God of War will be coming to PS4 in early 2018.
We'll be covering E3 all week. You can follow along with us by checking out our guide on how to watch all the E3 2017 live streams, or catch up on all the news and announcements from the show at our E3 2017 hub.
- E3 2017: Microsoft showed four times more games this year
- E3 2017 by the numbers: 55% more gameplay on show than E3 2016
- E3 2017 by the numbers: The Age of Exclusivity is coming to an end
- E3 2016 vs E3 2017: 60% increase in new IP reveals at E3 2017
- 49 games shown at E3 2017 slated to release this year
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits