Massive clearance deals on games at Harvey Norman
Harvey's dropping some hot deals on big-name games.
If you live anywhere near a Harvey Norman store, you'll want to scoot on down to it as soon as you can to take advantage of the retailer's latest video game clearance sale. A bunch of recent titles for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC are going dirt cheap, with the likes of Dishonored 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and Battlefield 1 receiving heavy discounts.
Stay up to date with E3 2017
All the games and announcements from the biggest video game convention of the year. Read more…
The sale will only last for as long as stock is available, so you'll want to move fast to avoid missing out. Remember to click and collect if you can, as well, since delivery will set you back an extra $5.95.
Here are our top picks from the sale:
|Overwatch: Origins Edition||PS4/Xbox One||$40.00|
|Battlefield 1||PS4/Xbox One||$40.00|
|Resident Evil 7||PS4/Xbox One||$40.00|
|Dishonored 2||PS4/Xbox One||$20.00|
|Mass Effect: Andromeda||PS4/Xbox One||$40.00|
|For Honor||PS4/Xbox One||$30.00|
|Ghost Recon: Wildlands||PS4/Xbox One||$40.00|
|Dark Souls III||Xbox One||$30.00|
|Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare||PS4/Xbox One||$20.00|
|Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare||PC||$10.00|
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?