What’s in the Marvel x adidas Basketball capsule?
Image: Instagram user adidashoops
The Heroes Among Us collection is here – perfect timing for the release of Avengers: Endgame.
Marvel and adidas Basketball have joined forces and collaborated on a sneaker capsule that is definitely superhero ready. The Heroes Among Us capsule is about to drop and there are so many reasons to be excited.
There are a total of five different sneakers in the collection and they are all inspired by a different member of the Marvel squad. You can pick between the Iron Man Harden Vol 3, Black Panther Dame 5, Captain America N3XT L3V3L, Captain Marvel Pro Vision and Nick Fury TMAC 1. What do we love about this collection? Each of the sneaker's colourway is inspired by the coinciding superhero uniform which is seriously cool.
- Iron Man Harden Vol 3 – A metallic scarlet red shoe with metallic gold accents.
- Captain Marvel Pro Vision – A mixed colourway of blue, red and yellow with the signature star on the shoe's upper.
- Captain America N3XT L3V3L – A navy blue, red and white colourway in the high top sneaker style. The sole is also designed in the classic Captain America style.
- Nick Fury TMAC 1 – A black chunky shoe with a silver metallic sole.
- Black Panther Dame 5 – A black lace up shoe with purple and silver design accents.
When can you get your hands on it? Good news ladies and gents, because there is a worldwide release date for 26 April. Perfect timing for the highly anticipated drop of Avengers: Endgame. But there is some bad news... the collection is limited edition. So, this means you are going to want to get in quick because we expect the Heroes Among Us capsule will be a fast sell-out.
You can shop directly from adidas but you can also check out the following retailers:
See all the sneakers in the Heroes Among Us collection
- 10 knitwear trends we’re rocking this winter
- THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
- Rowi Singh x Mountain and Moon: How this iconic jewellery collection came to life
- PSA: Skinny jeans are officially out, so here are 20+ other jeans under $100
- David Jones sale: 30% off designer brands + top 5 picks