Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite gets new story trailer and four new characters
More familiar faces join the fighting game's roster.
Capcom has dropped some fresh info on its upcoming crossover fighting game Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite today, including a new trailer that digs deeper into how the Marvel and Capcom universes have been fused together.
Ultron Sigma, the fused form of notorious Marvel foe Ultron and Mega Man X antagonist Sigma, has nicked off with two Infinity Stones and smashed the Marvel and Capcom worlds together in a plot to infect all biological life that has ever existed. Left with little choice, the heroes of both worlds turn to Thanos to help them recover the remaining Infinity Stones and foil Ultron Sigma's apocalyptic plot.
Along with the trailer and the story deets, Capcom has revealed four new characters joining the MvC Infinite roster: Ghost Rider, Dormammu, Jedah and Firebrand. These new additions bring the line-up to 30 characters total, with unannounced DLC characters planned for the game post-release.
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale
- GAMDIAS ACHILLES M1-L gaming chair review
- Why Far Cry needs another double dose of malaria
- E-League FIFA 18 competition kicks off tonight on Fox Sports