Sip on Margaret River wines from $149 with this Jetstar sale
It's time to indulge in some of the best reds and whites Australia has on offer.The borders are open and that Western Australia getaway you've been dreaming of just became a reality with Jetstar.
So what are the details? Fly from Melbourne to Busselton from $149 one way.
Jetstar is currently advertising February 2021 travel dates. But we've done some digging and discovered these sale fares are also available to book in July 2021.
Ready to see Western Australia? Head over to Skyscanner now to get your fares locked in.
This price point isn't part of a specific sale, so it's only available until fares sell out.
Fly with peace of mind
Worried your plans might change? No worries. Simply add Jetstar's FareCredit to your airfares. This allows you to get a credit note if you need to cancel.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Okay. This is definitely not the cheapest Melbourne-Busselton sale we've seen from Jetstar. When the route was first introduced in 2019, airfares started from $89 each way.
- Airline: Good. Jetstar is a low-cost carrier that aims to save you money when you fly. Checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are not included in your fares but can be added for an extra fee.
- Travel time: Great. Forget connection times with direct flights between Victoria and Western Australia.
- Weather: Great. We recommend booking your trip in the shoulder months of summer. In this case, February to April offers both comfortable temperatures for exploring and the famous harvest season.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do