Get the latest in internationally inspired Australian men's and women's fashion during Marcs sales and with promotion codes for discounts.
Mark Keighery launched Marcs in 1979, beginning with classic men’s shirts and growing from there. Quality fabrics and attention to detail soon became synonymous with this brand, resulting in a significant customer base. Other men’s clothing items followed, and soon, this brand started designing for women.
Marcs sales and promo codes
Marcs Review | Pros and Cons
- Become a member and be the first to know about season previews and sales.
- When members spend more than $250 in a season, they get $25 to spend on the new season’s collection.
- Members get free delivery and returns when they place orders online.
- The Marcs website uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure safety of your personal information and payment details.
- The website does not give you the option of checking out as a guest, so you have to register to make online purchases.
How can I get Marcs free shipping?
Delivery within Australia and New Zealand is free for all orders. A standard international shipping charge of $25 applies on international deliveries, and you can get free international delivery by spending more than $250. Delivery time varies from region to region. For example, deliveries to Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane metro areas can take as little as two business days, while this increases to up to three business days for Adelaide, and up to four days for Perth and Darwin. Deliveries to regional addresses can take longer.
What forms of payment does Marcs accept?
- American Express
What is the Marcs returns policy?
You can ask for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving your order, and you can return the item by post or in-store. For change-of-mind purchases you have to return items in their original condition, along with their tags and labels. You cannot return hosiery, swimwear, and earrings unless they’re faulty or sent in error. You cannot return sale items unless they’re faulty or don’t match their descriptions.