Escape with flights to Maldives from $699 with Singapore Airlines
Good news for your Valentine's Day plans because paradise on Earth just went on sale.
If you're flying out from Perth you can score the cheapest fares of the lot with flights to Male from $699 return.
Singapore Airlines is really spoiling us this time, with travel dates available from February to November 2020. Do keep in mind specific dates apply depending on your month of travel.
The flights don't stop there with routes to Male from Sydney starting from $719, Melbourne from $796, Gold Coast from $851 and Adelaide from $768 return.
To get a slice of this sale cake head to Skyscanner to lock in your fares.
The race will be on to get a hold of these incredible fares as they aren't a part of a particular sale. Tickets will be available until they sell out.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. On average a full-price ticket could have you paying upwards of $1,100. Some of these fares come in under $700 which surpasses the benchmark for a good deal. We recommend making the most of this offer while you can.
- Airline: Singapore Airlines is the winner of the 2019 Tripadvisor's Best Airline in the World, and is a full-service carrier. This means your airfares include checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
- Travel time: Good. All flights will stop over in Singapore airport before making the final leg of the trip to Maldives. Lucky for you Singapore airport is a destination to visit in itself and is worth the possible connection times.
- Weather: Good. The weather in Maldives goes between wet and dry conditions. To avoid the monsoon season, book in November to score sun and clear seas.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do