Maldives flights from only $337 return on AirAsia
Maldives is so cheap right now.
Air sia is having a Maldives sale on now, for flights from April to May with prices as low as $337 return. These prices are impressive, even lower than the budget Scoot sale that had return flights for just over $400, and you might even be able to get return flights plus a week of accommodation for under $1,000.
April is one of the best times to visit Maldives for a combination of dry weather and lower prices, and these flights can get you there.
- Perth to Maldives - from $337 return
- Melbourne to Maldives - from $461 return
- Sydney to Maldives - from $466 return
- Gold Coast to Maldives - from $466 return
- Book online: Book your seats with I Want That Flight to get these prices.
This sale doesn't have a set end date, but it's fair to assume flights at these prices, for this caliber of destination, will run out fast.
Air Asia is a budget carrier, so remember consider the costs of adding more luggage or other extras too.
- Score cheap flights to Asia from $80 with AirAsia’s sale
- Nab international airfares from $335 with this Virgin Australia sale
- This Jetstar sale has domestic and international fares from $45
- Score flights to Tokyo from $689 with Virgin Australia
- Flights to Europe from $978 return with this Qatar Airways sale
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes