What you need to know about Makeup Revolution’s affordable skincare line
Yes, Makeup Revolution launched skincare. And we're doing some digging to see if you can buy it in Australia.
Affordable makeup favourite, Makeup Revolution jumped head first into the skincare pool last year in August. The brand officially launched a range of targeted serums, oils and even a cream product under a new brand called Revolution Skincare. And this new line isn't going anywhere. With a growing Instagram following and thousands of positive comments from customers, it would appear this brand extension could be a new cult favourite in the making.
This skincare line is designed for performance – Makeup Revolution is not playing around. Each product appears to be a targeted, high-performance serum with a very transparent list of ingredients. Some of the top products include:
- Plumping & Hydrating Solution – 2% Hyaluronic Acid
- Intense Skin Exfoliator – 30% AHA + BHA Peeling Solution
- Mild Skin Exfoliator – 5% Lactic Acid + Hyaluronic Acid
- Multi Targeting & Firming Serum – Multi Peptide Serum
- Targeted Under Eye Serum – 5% Caffeine Solution + Hyaluronic Acid Serum
A quick look on the Makeup Revolution website reveals that all the products within the Revolution Skincare line are priced between $10-$18, which is amazingly cheap given the ingredients in these products. The brand's 0.2% retinol serum is just $10.99, which is somehow even cheaper than The Ordinary.
It was recently announced on the Makeup Revolution Instagram that Revolution Skincare line would finally be dropping into a new stockist. Previously only available on the brand's own website, the skincare line will now be sold at Ulta Beauty – which is not such great news for those outside the USA. Ulta Beauty doesn't ship to countries like Australia.
But that doesn't mean we won't be seeing the Makeup Revolution skincare line coming to the Southern Hemisphere. Glamraider recently became the exclusive stockist of Makeup Revolution products in Australia, meaning that after many, many years, Aussie beauties are able to buy Makeup Revolution locally instead of trying their luck on eBay. So we're hoping that the Makeup Revolution skincare line will be dropping into Glamraider too.
Of course, you can still buy Makeup Revolution products directly from the brand's website which offers free shipping to Australia for orders over $50. But it would be nice to be able to shop from an Aussie site so we don't have to wait two weeks for shipping. We've reached out to them for comment and will keep you updated.
- What’s in the ColourPop Cosmetics x Animal Crossing collection?
- Love Mini collection by Natasha Denona: When and where you can shop
- Finder Beauty Fave: Bondi Sands Pure Self Tanning Sleep Mask
- Finder Beauty Fave: NUDESKIN Citrus Clean Balm & Makeup Melt
- What you need to know about the Bondi Sands Pure range