Make your next escape Hawaii with Jetstar and these $358 return flights
Could you pass up a deal this good?
Sun, surf and paradise is getting cheaper and cheaper to get to, especially now that Jetstar has dropped fares to Hawaii as low as $358 return.
That's it, drop everything, work can wait a few extra minutes while you book this.
Flights at this price are for Melbourne and Sydney departures in March and, being a low-cost carrier, are seat-only prices. If you need checked luggage, in-flight meals or entertainment that'll cost you extra. If you don't then you won't have to pay more than that $358 to get you to paradise.
Flights from Adelaide are also available from $578, Brisbane from $581 and Gold Coast from $645.
Get there first. We personally found these fares through Skyscanner which compares various booking sites to nab you the best price. You can search for them in the field below.
There's no set end date to this sale but when word gets out, it's likely to disappear pretty quickly.
Book your flight
How good are these Jetstar fares?
- Price: Great. Honestly, when flights to Hawaii drop below $500 we get excited. At $358 the only way you could get better is by catching a Return For Free sale which doesn't come around too often, especially on flights to Hawaii. On average, most people pay more than double these prices to get to Hawaii from Melbourne (as you can see on the right).
- Airline: Great. Jetstar is a low-cost carrier but regarded as one of the best in the Australia/Pacific region.
- Travel time: Great. All flights from Sydney and Melbourne are direct. Flights from other cities require a stop-over.
- Weather: OK. While there's no poor time to visit Hawaii, March has the heaviest rainfall of the year, which is likely the cause for such cheap flights. However, we checked the forecast and while the weather looks cloudy and windy for the most part, rainfall seems to be at bay. Fingers crossed.
- 20% off Watch AFL Anzac Day promo code discount
- 20% off Watch NRL Anzac Day promo code discount
- Money hack: Why you should look at re-booking your hotel stay
- The best places to travel to stretch your dollar further, according to Hotels.com
- Cheap Flights of the Week: USA or Canada, Hong Kong or Taipei and Laos