Australians can now shop on the Macy’s website and enjoy huge discounts on a wide range of products.
Macy’s is one of America’s largest chains of mid-range to upscale department stores and it has recently started shipping to Australia through its website. Macy’s operates in excess of 800 stores across the US and it advertises its flagship store on Herald Square in New York as the largest in the world.
When shopping on the Macy’s website you can expect to find everything you would when shopping at a Macy’s store. The range of products this business deals in includes homewares, clothing, footwear, jewellery, watches, handbags and accessories. It also gives its customers an array of sale items from which to choose.
Macy’s promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2016
Show code & visit site X****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Top picks from Macy's
Martha Stewart Collection Silhouette Stripe Quilts from Macy's
Martha Stewart Collection Silhouette Stripe Quilts gives you a relaxing ambiance with its calming cream, tan and beige landscape accented with a pretty tan leaf design. It has quilted details to enhance the appeal.View details
Breil Watch, Men's Chronograph Black Silicone Strap 47mm TW1218 from Macy's
Let your sporty side comes out. This watch has black silicone strap that can give you an active style. Plus, it is water resistant to 100 meters.View details
MICHAEL Michael Kors Yvonne Booties from Macy's
This Michael Kors Yvonne Booties will ready you to go on a party. I features a peep-toe caged vamp and a zipper closure on the back ankle. All-over rhinestones add the perfect dash of sparkle.View details
HUGO Hugo Boss Aeris Blazer from Macy's
Invest in your personal style with this good looking blazer from Hugo Boss.View details
Raviya Convertible Dress Cover Up from Macy's
This Raviya's convertible dress features crochet detail for a cute finish. Also, it can be worn as a skirt.View details
Jason Kole Double-Breasted Pea Coat from Macy's
This Jason Kole Double-Breasted Pea Coat will give you a trendy look during the cold season.View details
How do I use my Macy's promo code?
- Start by selecting any of the Macy’s promo codes from above. Clicking on a code leads you to the Macy’s website.
- Explore the website to look for products you wish to buy.
- Once you find a product you wish to purchase, select a colour and size and click on ‘add to bag’.
- A pop-up appears. If you wish to buy more products, click on ‘CONTINUE SHOPPING’. Click on ‘CHECKOUT’ if you’ve finished shopping.
- If you choose to continue shopping, you can access your shopping bag at any time by clicking on ‘my bag’ found at the screen’s top right.
- On the following page, enter the promo code in the given space and click on ‘apply’. This updates the subtotal.
- Next, click on 'checkout'.
- The next page requires you to enter a shipping address, choose a shipping method and enter your payment information. Click on ‘Submit Order’.
- Congratulations! You have saved money by using a Macy’s promo code.
Pros and cons of shopping at Macy's
- Discounts. When you shop on the Macy’s website you can expect to find a large range of products from different categories at discounted prices and a separate sales section simplifies finding such items. Discounts can go beyond the 50 per cent mark.
- Brands. Macy’s sells products from leading names in the business, such as Anne Klein, Calvin Klein, DKNY, Armani Jeans, Hugo Boss, Breil, XNY and the Martha Stewart Collection.
- Simplified browsing for visually impaired customers. Owing to specialised software, people with vision impairments can use this website. This software magnifies required portions of text, reads text aloud and includes a number of other useful functionalities.
- No membership program. There is no program in place to reward regular and loyal customers.
Shipping guide for Macy's
Macy’s delivers most in-stock items within four to 13 business days after you place your order. While an estimated delivery period is mentioned in the checkout process, this is not guaranteed. The calculation of shipping costs depends on multiple factors like the shipping option you select, number of items, weight of items and your location.
Macy’s has a tie-in with Borderfree to process international deliveries and you can view your exact shipping costs in Australian dollars during checkout. This amount includes applicable taxes and duties imposed by customs and revenue authorities in Australia. Gift cards, perfumes, electronics and oversized products do not ship internationally.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Macy's
If you are not happy with your purchase you can ask Macy’s for a refund. This should happen with 180 days from the date of purchase. If you wish to make a return you have to get in touch with Macy’s via email and they then give you instructions regarding where you have to ship the returns. After processing the return, Borderfree credits the amount to the account used to make the original payment, in the same currency, using the same exchange rate and this can take up to four business days.
Preference returns do not qualify for shipping fee refunds. International orders do not qualify for exchanges.
About Macy's and its history
The first Macy’s store opened in 1858, in New York City, in the form of a dry goods store and Macy's is now amongst the leading retailers of fashion and affordable luxury items in the US. Macy’s Inc. owns Macy’s and also Bloomingdales, an upmarket chain of department stores. Macy’s annual Thanksgiving Day parade in New York City has been held since 1924 and this business also sponsors fireworks as part of the city’s annual Fourth of July celebrations. What helps Australian shoppers is that Macy’s now offers international shipping.