FREE download of CleanMyMac X
We have 2 MacPaw coupon codes available
How do I use my discount code at MacPaw?
Which payment methods can I use at MacPaw?
MacPaw Review | Pros and Cons
- Instant activation. As soon as you've completed the quick and easy checkout process, you'll be able to download your MacPaw software and restore your Mac to its former glory.
- 30-day money-back guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your MacPaw software, get in touch with the customer service team within 30 days and get your money back.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Secure payments. All transactions are encrypted to ensure that your sensitive data stays safe.
- Newsletter subscription. Opt into receiving the newsletter to get exclusive deals and discounts direct to your inbox.
- Refunds can be declined in some cases. A refund request may be declined if the software is purchased for the wrong platform; if you are unable to operate the software in your computing environment; or if you are unable to use the software due to an operator error.
How can I get MacPaw free shipping?
Orders are delivered free of charge instantly via download. If you have requested a hard copy of the software, shipping fees will apply and these will be quoted at checkout.
What is the MacPaw returns policy?
MacPaw operates on a try before you buy basis, so it's advisable to opt for the free download first. In the event that MacPaw isn't working for you, you can request a full refund within 30 days of purchase by contacting the customer care team via email or phone.
A refund request could be declined if the software is purchased for the wrong platform; if you are unable to operate the software in your computing environment; or if you are unable to use the software due to an operator error. Also, any hard copies purchased are non-refundable too.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 5 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these MacPaw deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best MacPaw offers available today.
More guides on Finder
RAT scams: How to avoid getting conned with rapid antigen tests
Don't fall for the scam artists when you're trying to protect your health - here's what to check.
How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
Dyson V12 Detect Slim review: Baby love, my baby love
A delightful compact vacuum with an unjustifiable price.
Stan Event: Streaming platform joins pay-per-view ranks
A new player enters the Australian sports broadcast market.
Amazon Echo Buds (2nd Gen) review: Fine if you’re already trapped by Bezos
The Amazon Echo Buds 2 are a solid addition to your earholes if you’re already integrated in the Alexa ecosystem. But if you’re not, its hard to find anything here that really stands out.
Ask an Expert