MacCredit Personal Loan
Cover your personal or medical costs with flexible repayment options
While this loan functions much like any other personal loan, MacCredit acts as the brokerage firm to source the loan from a variety of other credit providers. Once you have submitted your loan requirements, MacCredit will find you an appropriate product from their panel of lenders.
You can use the loan to pay for all cosmetic, medical and dental procedures or any other legitimate personal expense. You have the choice of a fixed or variable interest rate and flexible repayment options. Find out if it’s right for you in this review.
3 things you should know about the MacCredit personal loan
- Use the loan for any purpose. You can use it to fund medical costs or for any other worthwhile use, including travel, home improvements and vehicles.
- Quick approval. You will be contacted within two hours if you apply online.
- Competitive interest rates. Rates start from 8.95% p.a. and vary depending on your financial situation and requirements.
From 8.95% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the MacCredit Personal Loan
You can borrow a minimum of $4,000 or up to $50,000 with a loan term of 1.50 years to 7 years. Rates can be fixed or variable and range from 8.95% p.a. to 16.95% p.a. The rate you receive will depend on a number of factors including credit rating, credit history and employment history, and the lender itself.
You may also be able to make additional repayments or pay off the loan early without penalty, though this will depend on the specific lender that is used.
Features of the MacCredit Personal Loan
- No upfront fees. You may have to pay a monthly fee of up to $13, but this will depend on the lender.
- Varied rates. You have the option of a fixed or variable interest rate, with rates starting at 8.95% p.a.
- Flexible payments. You will generally be able to make additional repayments with no extra fees or charges, depending on the lender.
- Early repayment. You will also be able to pay off the loan early with no penalty, again depending on the lender.
- Range of loan products. MacCredit will find the loan that suits your situation from a variety of different lenders.
- Minimum loan term. The loan can be repaid over a period of 1.50 years to 7 years.
How to apply for the MacCredit Personal Loan
If you want to apply for this loan, you can click on "Go To Site" above and follow the instructions to begin your application. To be eligible for the loan, you will need to be:
- At least 18 years old
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
As part of your application, you will also need to provide details of the following:
- Driver's licence
- Medicare card
- Your name, age and current address
You can apply via phone or by using the online application form. MacCredit will contact you within two hours of your application being received.
If you're looking to fund medical or other expenses, the MacCredit personal loan helps find the right option to suit your needs. You should always compare personal loan products from a range of lenders before making a decision.
Compare other personal loans
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 24.79% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.