The first MAC x MECCA exclusive has been revealed
MAC Cosmetics has unveiled its very first MECCA exclusive: the Bold and Bad Lash Mascara.
When MECCA first announced that MAC Cosmetics was joining its family of well-loved beauty brands, the hype was incredible. Now we have a sneak peek at the brand's first ever MECCA exclusive product, the Bold and Bad Lash Mascara, and we are bracing ourselves for the countless people who will be dashing in store to get their hands on it.
The mascara was revealed earlier on the MECCA MAXIMA Instagram, with a video of the product showing its silver packaging and permanent marker-style labelling. The mascara is dual-ended, with what appears to be a much fuller sized mascara wand on one end and a smaller wand on the other.
The mascara will be available on 24 October when the MAC x MECCA partnership goes live, and judging by the comments on the Instagram post, the MECCA Beauty Junkies are all ready for it. When you pop in to grab one for yourself, don't forget to check out the limited edition MECCA releases that came out for the brand's 20th birthday!
Check it out below!
- Your first look at the first ever long-wear liquid liner from Kat Von D
- Where to get your hands on the NARS x Erdem collection
- Money Hack: Ditch your lash extensions for a lift instead
- Beauty product of the week: My.Organics Restructuring Shine Spray
- Where to buy the BECCA Cosmetics Ocean Jewels collection