What’s in the MAC Cosmetics Stripdown collection?
Image: Instagram user trendmood1
Get ready to go nude with this latest lip range drop.
If your lipstick collection has been looking a little low lately, we've got good news. Makers of some of our absolute favourite lipsticks on the planet MAC Cosmetics has just released a new collection and it is jam-packed full of luscious lip products.
Major beauty 'gram Trendmood gave us a sneak peak of the latest line yesterday and we're already drooling. Titled Stripdown, the collection will see a whopping 17 new lipsticks and 7 new lipglasses added to the already enormous MAC lip range.
Each lipstick product will come in the standard black and silver bullet packaging that we've come to know and love, while the lipglasses will remain in the usual glass tubes. The fact that there's no pretty new packaging though, doesn't mean that there isn't plenty to be excited about. The swatches are in and there's a product to suit every single skin tone.
Because we know you're dying to find out just which shades are available, we've broken it down for you. The new lipsticks are:
- Bosom Friend – sheer pinky nude
- Oh, Yes Baby – grapefruit pink
- Bare Bling – light beigey nude
- Leave Me Breathless – light beige with gold undertones
- Pink Power – light nude pink with pearl and pink undertones
- Act Natural – light greyed nude with gold undertones
- Love You Back – muted nude with pink undertones
- Feeling Myself – mid-tone caramel nude with gold undertones
- Smoked Almond – bright rose brown
- S' Sexy – mid-tone brown nude with gold undertones
- Bad N Bare – mid-tone cool nude with gold undertone
- Kinkster – mid-tone olive nude with gold undertones
- Good Form – nude with warm undertone
- Derriére – dirty brown with gold undertones
- Consensual – deep brown with gold undertones
- Double Fudge – dark warm brown
- Move Your Body – deep brown with grey/gold undertones
You can also pick up the lipglasses in the following shades:
- Showing Skin – light greyed pale nude with gold undertone
- Primordial – sandy nude with gold undertones
- Fashion Punch – mid-tone peachy nude with gold undertones
- Love Nectar – warm peach with gold pear
- Dangerous Curves – mid-tone nude with gold undertones
- Low Cut – deep chocolate nude with gold undertones
- Pretty Peppa – warm bronze with gold pearl
When can you shop the collection?
The Stripdown collection has already dropped on the MAC Cosmetics US site, so hopefully we won't have to wait too long to see it appear on the Australian site too. We'll also likely see the range become available through the usual MAC stockists, so be sure to keep an eye out at stores like David Jones and Adore Beauty.
In the meantime, you can get your hands on our other latest beauty loves by MAC. The brand recently dropped the Electric Wonder collection full of lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes in to-die-for packaging. MAC also recently released its Hyper Real Glow collection which features two highlighter palettes and two prep sets for an outta-this-world glow.
- Finder Beauty Fave: Laneige Radian-C Cream
- When and where you can buy Milk Makeup in Australia
- Where to get your hands on every product in Madison Beer’s 20-step beauty routine
- Finder Beauty Fave: Naturally Serious Fruit-Tox Resurfacing Facial Remedy
- Finder Beauty Fave: Youth to the People 15% vitamin C serum
Image: Instagram user trendmood1