Is MAC going to launch at Mecca Maxima?
A post on the MECCA Instagram has hinted heavily at something major coming...
How good are you at guessing games? MECCA has a little guessing game for you on their latest Instagram post, and countless fans believe they've nailed the answer. According to popular opinion, it looks like cosmetics giant MAC is headed to MECCA MAXIMA!
The brand posted three clues onto their Instagram page yesterday that seem to indicate an impending partnership:
- I was born in Toronto, Canada
- I rose to fame after Madonna wore one of my lipsticks
- I knew the word 'strobing' before anyone else
Now, it looks like everyone has done their research because almost everyone on the post is in agreement: MAC!
The response to the guessing game has been mixed, with some fans over the moon that all their favourite beauty brands will be under the one roof, while others are disappointed that it isn't a cruelty-free or harder to find brand from overseas.
Hopefully the speculation will come to an end shortly when MECCA MAXIMA announces the new addition, but in the meantime make sure you check out MECCA's huge 20th birthday celebrations and its fantastic range of other cosmetics brands.
Stay tuned for more updates as they come!
- Money Hack: Ditch your lash extensions for a lift instead
- Beauty product of the week: My.Organics Restructuring Shine Spray
- Where to buy the BECCA Cosmetics Ocean Jewels collection
- The new Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick shades and where to buy them
- Where to buy the top 3 beauty brands in Tribe Dynamic’s EMV report