Luxury Escapes unveils dedicated Cruises & Tours selection
Wait. Flash sales on luxury hotels, cruises AND tours?! Where can we sign up?
Luxury Escapes, your go-to for daily deals on luxury holidays, has officially broken into the world of cruises opening a dedicated Cruises & Tours section on its site.
Like its renowned Hotels & Resorts counterpart, this is comprised of a select handful of flash deals on luxury voyages and tours worldwide at heavily discounted prices. You'll have to snap them up quick though, as they're available for six days or less on the site.
Cruise lines the daily deals site is now partnered with include Azamara, Cunard, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line and Regent Seven Seas, and sails can include anything from international flights to meals and hotel stays.
Also included under this new Cruises & Tours banner is a range of bespoke tours. These are especially created by Luxury Escapes and comprise primarily of luxury small group tours with various booking options depending on the number of days and travellers included.
A sample of luxury cruise deals currently on sale include:
- 16-Night Italian Renaissance and Under the Iberian Sun Cruise from $10,699pp (74% off): Extreme luxury meets extreme savings in this all-inclusive Mediterranean cruise. You'll board the Seven Seas Voyager ship, a Regent Seven Seas cruise liner, and cruise through the Mediterranean, French Rivera and Amalfi Coast. Included in your cruise is accommodation in a deluxe suite, US$200 onboard credit, free shore excursions and more. Price is per person, twin share.
- Cruise 'n' Groove - Sydney to the South Pacific from $1,299pp (51% off): For a more local sailing, the Cruise 'n' Groove offers an 9-day/8-night sailing package featuring non-stop entertainment and stopovers on the idyllic South Pacific islands of Noumea, Mystery Island and Isle of Pines. Prices start at $1,299 for one adult, twin share.
- 15-Day Italy and Mediterranean Tour & Cruise from $3,999pp (38% off): Featuring the best of the Mediterranean, this combined land and sea tour takes you through Italy, Malta, Spain and France and featured a six-night land tour and a seven-night Mediterranean cruise. International flights are included and prices start at $3,999 for one adult, twin share, during low season.
- 16-Night New York, Bahamas and Las Vegas Cruise & Hotel Stay from $3,399pp (34% off): This Norwegian Cruise Line sailing takes you from America's east to west with land tours of New York and Las Vegas, including a three-night stay in Las Vegas's Treasure Island before sailing you down to Florida and the Bahamas for some sun-soaked fun. International flights are included and prices start at $3,399 for one adult, twin share
A sample of luxury tour deals currently on sale include:
- Luxury Small-Group Tour with Shangri-La in Captivating China from $4,999pp (45% off): Created by Luxury Escapes, this small group tour has it all, including a four-night cruise on the Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer as well as 5-star stays in the Shangri-La. It includes stops in Beijing and Shanghai and is priced from $4,999 for one adult, twin share.
- Luxury Small-Group Tour of Unforgettable Jordan: Jordan is one of those gems you need to see at least once in your lifetime - and it's even better when you do so with a small group. Bathe in the Dead Sea, marvel at Petra and sleep in the desert on this incredible journey. You can also opt to choose to continue your journey with an Egypt extension. Prices are based on one adult, twin share.
As with all daily deals, these steals won't last long, but if they're not to your liking you can keep on top of more Luxury Escapes deals here.
- 5 Boxing Day cruise deals to get you excited for 2021 and 2022 [Updated]
- Score $1 deposits with this P&O Cruises sale
- 6 best Black Friday cruise deals that can save Australians the big bucks
- This P&O 5-day flash sale is just what we’ve been waiting for
- Kids sail for free with the latest P&O Cruises sale