Germany’s leading airline Lufthansa offers deep discounts for your next flight to Europe.
Lufthansa is one of just 10 airlines in the world with a five-star airline rating from Skytrax. But five-star doesn’t have to mean a big price tag.
We’ve gathered up discount codes for your next booking and listed some key facts about Lufthansa so you can fly with confidence.
Latest Lufthansa vouchers and promo codes
|Europe flights from $1,500 return||
|Valid for travel on select dates. Destinations include London, Rome, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid and more. Sample fares include Adelaide-Frankfurt and Perth-Lisbon.||
Bestselling destinations from Lufthansa
Lufthansa Pros and Cons
- Offers faster bookings and simple flight management with Lufthansa iD
- Partners with Miles & More, Europe’s leading frequent flyer program
- Provides comprehensive travel guides to all destinations online
- Offers flights to 211 destinations across 81 countries
- Connects you onboard with Internet access on mid- to long-haul flights and will soon be rolled out across the entire fleet
- Provides secure checkout, with 10 payment methods accepted
- Doesn’t have live chat service available – help can only be accessed by phone.
What’s Lufthansa’s Premium Economy and Business Class like?
Lufthansa’s Premium Economy ticket gives you up to 50% more overall space, a welcome drink and bottle of water, a complimentary travel kit, two checked-in bags weighing up to 23kg, and china tableware for your meals.
Business Class features access to Lufthansa airport lounges and all included amenities, two checked-in bags weighing up to 32kg, priority check-in and boarding, spacious seating, superior in-flight entertainment with Bose headphones, high-quality, varied meals served on fine chinaware, an extensive and exclusive selection of wines and beverages served in elegant classes, and a complimentary travel kit.
What’s Lufthansa’s baggage allowance?
The baggage allowances are as follows:
- Economy: One cabin bag up to 8kg and one checked bag up to 23kg.
- Premium Economy: One cabin bag up to 8kg plus two checked bags up to 23kg.
- Business Class: Two cabin bags up to 8kg each and two checked bags up to 32kg each.
Does Lufthansa offer free seat selection?
Seat selection is free from 23 hours before departure. Prior to this, seat selection is available for a fee.
What forms of payment does Lufthansa accept?
- Visa card
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB Card
- Debit cards
- SEPA direct debit scheme
- SOFORT Banking
- UnionPay cards
- Eps online transfer
- Cash & Miles award miles
What is the Lufthansa cancellation policy?
Most flight bookings can be cancelled and fully refunded up to 24 hours before departure, depending on the type of ticket purchased. Tickets paid for in cash, tickets booked through a Service Centre and tickets that were not booked through a Lufthansa office are all included in this policy.
Typically, you must cancel your booking through the “My Bookings” section of the Lufthansa website. If you booked online or in a Lufthansa office, a refund will be sent automatically; if you booked through a different office or agency, you must contact that office or agency for a refund.