We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Current Lowes discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular Lowes coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|18 Feb 2019||FREE shipping on all orders over $100||********|
What you need to know about Lowes?
A leader in Australian menswear, for young and old, Lowe offers well-made clothing without breaking the bank. With over 120 years in the business, they are still 100% Aussie owned, offering men a wide selection of clothes from business, activewear, footwear, workwear and schoolwear. Not only do they sell a great selection of men's clothing, but also provide home decor, beauty and grooming for men and women, accessories, confectionary and more!
What can I buy from Lowes?
- Apparel. With their wide range of clothing, you will be bound to find something that you want to add to your wardrobe. Their apparel has the following options; modern male, big men, workwear, business wear, formal wear, sportswear, swimwear, seniors and of course the necessities underwear and PJs!
- Shoes & Accessories Offering a variety of shoes to go with your favourite outfit. Choose from dress shoes, trainers, casual shoes and more. Plus accessories that include sunglasses, belts and umbrellas.
- Beauty & Grooming. Things for men and women, you can browse through their selection of perfumes, cologne, razor sets, body washes, lip balms, creams and soaps.
- Home Living. Embellish your home in their home living section, with a range of products varying in prices for a variety of budgets. Duvet covers, towels, cooler bags, throws and more.
- Confectionary. A dangerous place for a person with a sweet tooth! From chocolate to lollipops, liquorice to mints, their confectionary section is the perfect place to satisfy oneself with a delicious treat.
- Stationary. Lowes' stationary section has those vital items you need for the office, or for the kids for school. Pens, highlighters, ring binders, pencil sharpeners, hole punches and more! Plus other crucial items like first aid kits.
- Schoolwear. Their schoolwear section has all the gear you need to get the kids through school. From shoes, shorts, skirts, shirts, jackets, pants and more. All in a variety of colours at reasonable prices.
- Gadgets. Bits and pieces for around the home such as phone charges, screen protectors, combination locks and travel lights.
Lowes Review | Pros and Cons
- Rewards. Reward and Zero cards can be signed up to online. Where you can receive discounts on purchases, exclusive shopping offers and promotional offers and the big plus, it's free to join!
- Shipping. Free shipping is available on all orders over $100.
- Range. Lowes stocks a wide variety of options especially in the male clothing department, giving you plenty of options on your next clothing purchase.Price. Items are very reasonably priced at Lowes, meaning you will find plenty of items for whatever budget you are working with.
- Live chat. Unfortunately, there is no live chat to ask questions while shopping online.
How can I get Lowes free shipping?
Lowe offers free shipping on all orders over $100. For any orders below $100, they offer a flat rate of $10 Australia wide.
Once your order has been sent off, you will receive notification of your tracking number. Enter your code on Toll Priority/Australia Post websites to see the approximate arrival of your parcel.
What forms of payment does Lowes accept?
- Zero card
What is the Lowes returns policy?
Lowes accepts returns and will either give you store credit or refund, depending on why the return is being made.
Items must be returned within 90 days of the purchase date along with original receipt and packing slip and if an item of clothing, must still have on tags. If not, customers can complete this form.
Postage must be covered by the customer for any change of mind returns.
Did you know that you can get a refund even if you don't have a receipt? Check out our guide.
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert