If the thought of seeking legal help makes you nervous, Love Law may be able to help.
Anything to do with the law may seem like it involves an overwhelming amount of paperwork, but the team at Love Law will always aim to find the easiest solution for you. It’s one of Australian leading online legal websites and specialises in family law. Love Law can help you clarify your legal situation and also provide experienced legal professionals.
Love Law promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2019
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|15 Jan 2019||40% off site-wide + an extra 10% off your order||EXT****|
|15 Jan 2019||$20 off when you spend $100 + FREE shipping||FIN****|
|8 Jan 2019||$10 off your first order in January||JAN****|
|18 Jan 2019||50% off everything||HAV****|
|26 Dec 2018||FREE skincare duo + FREE shipping||RIT****|
|15 Jan 2019||30% off backpacks from Herschel and more||********|
How do I use my Love Law promo code?
Click on the coupon you’d like to use above and this will safely redirect you to the Love Law website and automatically embed your coupon code. You’ll need to fill in an enquiry form to use your discount voucher.
- 1. Browse through the legal services you wish to choose from Love Law.
- 2. Once you’ve chosen the service applicable to you, click on ‘start your free consultation now’ to start your questionnaire. Then click ‘start’.
- 3. Complete the free questionnaire on the website, you’ll need to start by registering for an account, or if you already hold an account, login with your email and password.
- 4. This online consultation procedure is quite similar to that of your first meeting with the lawyer but minus the ‘consultation fee’.
- 5. Once you have completed the questionnaire, Love Law can refer the result of your consultation to trusted lawyers free of cost.
- 6. Once they have drafted the report, you can also download it online.
- 7. You have to pay a fee for downloading the legal report.
- 8. You can then show this report to your family lawyer, or any other lawyer of your choice.
Pros and cons of Love Law
- Can help you save money and time. Instead of spending hours for an initial consultation with a lawyer, you can tell the same information to the Love Law questionnaires for free and then Love Law will produce a Legal Report for you.
- A lawyer will contact you instead. After filling in the questionnaire, Love Law will find a lawyer for you, brief them in your situation and a lawyer will contact you with a quote for their services.
- Easily accessible. You can file the questionnaire at your convenience as it is online and there is no time limit. The reports are easily downloadable and saves on the hassle of getting a legal report drafted separately.
- No branches. Since it is an online procedure it is a bit impersonal, you may prefer face to face contact with a legal professional.
Shipping guide for Love Law
When you’ve completed your free questionnaire, you’ll receive your legal report in which you can choose to send to a lawyer of your choice, or request the team at Love Law to send to an appropriate lawyer for you. If you choose the second option, the lawyer will then contact you with a quote for their legal services.
About Love Law and its history
Love Law began with the motive to provide the average Australian with quality legal help at a minimum cost with advice that is effective and compassionate. Owned by Love Law Online Pty Ltd, the company is owned and operated by Australians.
Founded by Frank Carroll and Elizabeth Fairon in September 2010, they are both experienced in family law and aim to help in providing an easy access to Australian family law services more efficiently.