Up to 15% off 2022 getaways
We don't currently have any Lonely Planet promo code available. Here are other travel deals below:
What's the most popular deal from this week?
We have a total of 0 deals available for today. However, the most popular deal from is the . So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Deals overview for
Popular Lonely Planet guide books
Which payment methods can I use at Lonely Planet?
Pros and cons of Lonely Planet
- Discounts. There are various ways that you can get a discount on your guidebook purchases, such as using Lonely Planet promo codes. You can also get a discount simply by subscribing to Lonely Planet’s newsletter.
- Different book formats. You can get your guidebook as an eBook or in hard-copy form.
- Itinerary and planning. The books don’t just give you information on destinations and sites; you get tips on how to plan for the trip with itineraries for different destinations.
- Not for all travellers. Some travellers prefer to plan their own holidays rather than simply visit all the destinations recommended in a guidebook.
Lonely Planet shipping guide
You can get free shipping throughout Australia with purchases that use Australia Post’s standard delivery service. If you choose the express option, you will be required to pay a fee. Shipping of course only applies to hard copies and the publisher gives you the option of buying a book in hard-copy or soft-copy format.
eBooks are delivered online so that you can download them on to your device. Books can be delivered in PDF, MOBI and EPUB format.
Lonely Planet refunds, exchanges and returns
Lonely Planet accepts requests for returns, exchanges and refunds. You can return your book if you are unhappy with your purchase due to a poor description of the book, and in such a case you have 10 days to request a refund or an exchange. If the book was purchased through a promotional offer, your refund will be calculated according to the offer’s terms and postal charges are non-refundable.
Damaged books can also be returned. You are required to inspect the package on delivery and contact customer care if there are any defects or damages. Lonely Planet has a change-of-mind policy which is only valid for 14 days. Return postage fees are incurred by the customer.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 5 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these Lonely Planet deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Lonely Planet offers available today.
More guides on Finder
N95 vs KN95 face masks: What’s the difference?
Which one protects you best, and where can you buy them online?
9 tips for founders I learned from launching a startup in a pandemic
Here’s what Ryan Edwards-Pritchard learned so far about building a startup in the grips of a pandemic.
How to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool in the Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Arsenal and Liverpool are locked at 0-0 ahead of their Carabao Cup semi-final second leg this week.
Australian rapid antigen test statistics
Heres how stock levels and prices are holding up for RATs in Australia.
How to Stake Olympus DAO (OHM)
Learn how to stake OHM and receive high yield from one of DeFi's most ambitious experiments.
Retroactive airdrop farming: How to prepare yourself for 2022
Being early to a new DeFi ecosystem can be very profitable – here's how to game the system and potentially earn yourself some tokens.
What is reporting season and why does it matter to investors?
Reporting season is a 2-week or so period where investors can see the results for a large number of publicly traded companies.
Bank First Green Personal Loan review
Bank First’s variable rate green personal loan can be used to make environmentally friendly purchases for your home.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Blackstone Minerals (BSX ↑12.7%), Weebit Nano (WBT ↑9.7%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Thursday 20 January 2022.
Ask an Expert