See everything London has to offer with the London Pass: a sightseeing city card that saves visitors both time and money during their visit. Try using a promo code for a discount on your travel card purchase.
The London Pass is a sightseeing pass that gives you access to over 60 great tourist attractions across London. The pass can be purchased for one, two, three, or six days. This city card makes sightseeing fun, simple, and affordable, ensuring you have a nice vacation without the stress that sometimes comes with travelling in a big crowded city.
Once you buy a London Pass, you don’t have to worry about paying entrance fees to certain popular tourist attractions as the pass covers the admission fee. All you have to do is present your pass at the ticket booth, or entrance to the sights that are included in the city card, and the attendant will scan it and let you in. This saves you time waiting in lines to buy admission tickets.
Current London Pass promo codes and discount vouchers
|Fast-track entry at London attractions||Get fast-tracked entry to select attractions like Tower of London, Tower Bridge Exhibition, London Zoo and London Bridge Experience with your pass.||
Last verified 24 Apr 2017
Top attractions the London Pass gives you access to
How do I use my London Pass promo code?
How do I use my London Pass promo code?
1. Start by choosing a promotional code to use when purchasing your London Pass. Click on the code to copy it and you'll automatically be redirected to the London Pass website.
2. When on the site, click ‘buy now’ to select the pass you want and the quantity you’ll need.
3. After making your selection and entering the quantity required, click on ‘add to basket’.
4. Click on ‘checkout’ in the top right corner of the webpage.
5. You can now review your selections on the checkout page. When you're satisfied with your selections, you can proceed to enter in your personal details as well as your payment information.
6. At the bottom of the page there is an entry field where you can paste in your promotional code. After pasting it into this field, click ‘apply code’.
7. Once the coupon code is validated you can continue with the payment process.
8. Congratulations! You have now completed purchasing your London Pass with the use of a London Pass promo code.
Pros and cons of the London Pass
- Save money on entrance fees. The London Pass saves you money by covering your admission to a large number of attractions.
- Skip lines to some attractions. The London Pass will allow you to bypass queues as you won't need to purchase an entrance ticket. At some attractions the London Pass will allow you to bypass entrance lines as well.
- Additional discounts available with the London Pass. When you purchase this city card, you’ll also get some additional discounts, including significant savings on popular London restaurants.
- Some top attractions not included. While there are a number of top sights included with the London Pass, there are several top attractions that aren’t included. For example, the Sherlock Holmes Museum, the London Eye, and Madame Tussauds are not included in the London Pass.
- Only one visit per attraction allowed. If there's a specific attraction that you like, or if you didn’t get to see everything at one specific location, you can’t return to that attraction using the Pass since you’re only entitled to one entry per attraction.
Shipping guide for the London Pass
Once you purchase your London Pass you have three options for receiving the product. You can choose to pick up your Pass in person when you arrive in London, select standard shipping, or select express shipping. If you decide to pick up your Pass, simply go to the head office in London with a printed voucher that will be emailed to you after your purchase is complete and you'll be given your pass upon presenting this voucher. The redemption office is open seven days a week from 10:00 to 16:30.
If you’d rather your London Pass be shipped to your home, you can choose between standard shipping and express shipping. Standard shipping in the UK is £2.95 and takes about three working days through the Royal Mail, while express shipping is £6.95 and takes one business day through FedEx. Global delivery is also available.
Standard international shipping is £6.95 and takes 15 business days. Express shipping to the USA, Canada, and Europe is £20.00 and takes three working days while express shipping to the rest of the world is £35.00 and also takes three days through FedEx. Please note that these delivery times are estimates, and don’t take holidays and weekends into account.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for the London Pass
You're not entitled to any refund on your London Pass unless you purchase the offered Money Back Guarantee along with it. There are also no replacements for lost or stolen passes, so it’s important to keep your cards in a safe place.
If you purchase the London Pass and decide that you no longer want it, you have 14 business days from the date of your completed order to cancel your purchase. This is known as the Cancellation Period. To cancel your order, contact the proper channels within the cancellation period and then return the pass/passes to Leisure Pass Returns within 30 days. Returning the pass will be at your own cost. Please note that you can’t cancel your pass once it’s been used.
About the London Pass and its history
The London Pass was created in 1999 as a way to help visitors see more of the sights of London while saving time and money. Since its creation, the London Pass has grown in popularity and has to date served over 1.3 million visitors, with a 92% success rate according to customer surveys.
The London Pass is owned and operated by The Leisure Pass Group Ltd., which is a group of tourism and travel experts whose goal is to help tourists have the best experience while on holiday. This group used their expertise to figure out which attractions visitors like best and came up with the London Pass as a result. The Leisure Pass Group also own the Paris Pass, the Berlin Pass, and the New York Pass.