London flights from $959 return during summer
Save hundreds on that Europe trip with STA Travel.
For this, you'll be flying from Melbourne on Royal Brunei between 22 January and 20 November 2018.
The catch? Royal Brunei only flies out of Melbourne.
This doesn't mean that keen Eurotrippers can't cash in on this sale however with plenty of domestic fares available for cheap via budget airlines such as Jetstar.
If you'd prefer someone else do that legwork for you, you can always contact STA Travel when you book your trip to organise that connecting flight for you. Who knows, you might even score an added bargain by going through them for both flights.
These cheap Melbourne to London flights can be booked through STA Travel online here.
This sale ends 29 January 2018, unless seats sell out prior. With summer dates included, you'd best be off the mark quickly in our opinions.
How good are these fares?
While limited to journeys from Melbourne, price-wise these fares are some of the lowest we've encountered from a full-service airline. At times, you'll find full-service flights in the early $900s though these are rarely for peak travel dates which tend to cost $1,200+.
On the rare occasion, you'll also see flights down to under $800 return. This rate generally requires you travel budget all the way and have to sacrifice luxuries like checked luggage and in-flight meals.
Hop on them now here.
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know