You can now use Google Assistant to control Logitech Harmony smart devices
Voice control is now supported on the Harmony Elite, Harmony Companion and Harmony Hub smart devices.
The Google smart home family is welcoming a new addition today, with Logitech announcing that its hub-based Harmony smart remotes are now compatible with Google's virtual personal assistant, Google Assistant.
Available on iPhones, Android devices and Google's own Google Home smart speaker, Google Assistant is the tech giant's answer to Apple's Siri, responding to voice commands and enabling hands-free control of a wide range of smart devices. This range now includes Logitech's Harmony Elite, Harmony Companion and Harmony Hub smart remotes.
Using Google Assistant with Logitech's Harmony products allows you to execute a variety of commands without lifting a finger, including turning your TV on and off, changing the channel and streaming Netflix or Stan. In fact, Logitech Harmony devices can control over 270,000 different devices, from TVs to speakers and even smart lights.
More information on how to use Google Assistant with Logitech's Harmony devices is available on the Logitech Harmony site.
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Take 30% off Amazon Echo devices until this Thursday
- Review: Is the Razer Blade Stealth and Core V2 combo a desktop-class beast?
- LG E8 2018 OLED TV hands-on review: The best of the best?
- Acer Predator Orion 9000 Review: This gaming behemoth is the wheel deal