You can now use Google Assistant to control Logitech Harmony smart devices
Voice control is now supported on the Harmony Elite, Harmony Companion and Harmony Hub smart devices.
The Google smart home family is welcoming a new addition today, with Logitech announcing that its hub-based Harmony smart remotes are now compatible with Google's virtual personal assistant, Google Assistant.
Available on iPhones, Android devices and Google's own Google Home smart speaker, Google Assistant is the tech giant's answer to Apple's Siri, responding to voice commands and enabling hands-free control of a wide range of smart devices. This range now includes Logitech's Harmony Elite, Harmony Companion and Harmony Hub smart remotes.
Using Google Assistant with Logitech's Harmony products allows you to execute a variety of commands without lifting a finger, including turning your TV on and off, changing the channel and streaming Netflix or Stan. In fact, Logitech Harmony devices can control over 270,000 different devices, from TVs to speakers and even smart lights.
More information on how to use Google Assistant with Logitech's Harmony devices is available on the Logitech Harmony site.
- HyperX Alloy FPS RGB review
- Digital cameras buying guide: compare DSLRs, compacts, smartphones and more
- Waterproof cameras: find the best camera to keep up with your active lifestyle
- Alienware’s new m15 laptop is thin, light and very red
- Black is back as Microsoft updates the Surface Pro and Surface Laptop