Logitech G502 HERO review
- Supremely comfortable.
- Precise sensor and responsive buttons.
- Removable weights for tweaking momentum.
- Customisation software needs work.
- Right-handed orientation only.
It's striking the impact a good mouse can have on the simple act of using a computer. Where a run-of-the-mill optical mouse is just a tool for issuing commands, a high-end mouse can feel like a weapon that empowers you to accomplish more with speed and precision. This applies to computer users of all stripes, whether you're a keen gamer looking for an advantage over the competition or an office worker interested in improving your efficiency.
No matter which category you fall into, Logitech's latest premium mouse has a whole lot to offer. Dubbed the Logitech G502 HERO, it combines a high-precision optical sensor with a comfortable and ergonomic design plus plenty of customisable features for maximising your performance. There's certainly no shortage of competition in the premium mouse space from the likes of Razer's Lancehead Tournament mouse and HyperX's Pulsefire Surge RGB, but with the G502 HERO, Logitech proves it's every bit as capable of producing a high-quality device at a competitive price.
- Contoured shape provides good hand support
- Textured grips are comfortable and enhance control
- Extra buttons are easy to access
- Supports up to 16,000 DPI
- On-the-fly DPI switching between three custom profiles
- Firm and responsive buttons, especially the scroll wheel
- 11 programmable buttons
- RGB lighting on the Logitech logo
Pricing and availability
The Logitech G502 HERO retails for $129.95 and is available now from retailers like eBay, Scorptec and PC Case Gear.
Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Gaming Mouse
The Logitech G502 HERO combines a precise 16K optical sensor, 11 programmable buttons and adjustable weights to deliver high-end performance for gamers and non-gamers alike.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked