FREE express delivery on $120+ orders
- Free shipping over $95
We have 3 L'Occitane promotion code available
About L'Occitane promotion code
L'Occitane was founded by a young 23 years old back in the late 70s in Provence, France. The company first came to be distilling rosemary essential oils and later evolved into what we now celebrate as a great cosmetic company. After exploring the world looking for ingredients and techniques to make cosmetics, Olivier the founder of this company the doors of the first L'Occitane factory and store in 1981 in Volx, Provence. Today, we have more than 2000 L'Occitane boutiques located across the world. L'Occitane products are highly recognised and have a good customer service team that is always available to help you with queries and concerns.
What's the most popular deal from L'Occitane this week?
We have a total of 3 deals available for L'Occitane today. However, the most popular deal from L'Occitane is the FREE express delivery on $120+ orders. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
How do I use my L'Occitane promotion code?
Which payment methods can I use at L'Occitane?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at L'Occitane?
Plus there's a 7 calendar days of delivery date return-day returns window, for your peace of mind.
L'Occitane Review | Pros and Cons
- Beauty products for men and women. Men can buy their shaving products, deodorants, hair care products, fragrances and more
- Wide range of beauty products. Including cleansers, moisturisers and hair care products
- Beauty advice catered to your skin type. The online store provides tips on how to find the right product for your skin type
- Free samples. With every purchase for you to test
- Free delivery. On orders $100 or more
- No express shipping. Delivery takes between 5 and 7 days
L’Occitane delivery guide
L’Occitane ships its orders within 5 to 7 days of purchase via standard delivery. Shipping is free for purchases $100 or more. If your orders costs less than $100, shipping is a charged a standard rate of $10 per order. Orders might require signature upon delivery. L’Occitane does not delivery to PO Boxes.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for L’Occitane
L’Occitane accepts items returned in an unopened condition within 14 days. Before returning your item, contact customer service for a return authorisation number. All items must be returned with the original receipt and authorisation number. The customer must also pay for the cost of return postage. L’Occitane will not issue a refund or exchange for sale products. Any damages or shortage must be reported within 72 hours of receiving your order.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in November 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 4 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in November 2021. We've also found another 8 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these L'Occitane deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best L'Occitane offers available today.
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert