Local Agent Finder Review – compare real estate agent quotes
If you own a property you’d like to rent or sell but don’t know who to turn to to get the best result, then check out LocalAgentFinder.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you own a property you’d like to rent or sell but don’t know who to turn to to get the best result, then check out LocalAgentFinder. It is a fast, free way to help you find an agent in your area.
Founded in 2007, LocalAgentFinder is an online service that aims to make is easier for property owners, landlords and real estate agents to meet, interact and do business. The website provides an easy-to-use and impartial platform where property owners can compare and select the right local agent to rent or sell their property.
How do I find a real estate agent on LocalAgentFinder?
To find a real estate agent simply go to the Local Agent Finder website using any of the links provided.
On the homepage, in the centre of the screen, you’ll see a button that says "Get started". Click this button and you’ll begin your process, which will consist of three simple steps.
- Request quotes. At this stage you will enter some basic information about your property and yourself, including whether you’re looking to buy or sell and details of of your property. You will also enter your contact details (which agents will use to contact you later).
- Agents respond. Your details will be made available to any suitable real estate agents who believe they can help you with your sale or rental. The agents will then provide you with detailed quotes on the cost and scope of their services.
- Compare quotes. When you have received all the quotes you can begin to look through and find the most suitable agent available from the list. Remember, price isn’t everything. Try to find an agent that you trust, who will be available for any problems, should they arise, and that has experience renting your particular type of property.
I’m a real estate agent, how do I get involved?
To register as an agent on Local Agent Finder you use a sister website called Sell My Castle. Registering is free and fast. Once registered you will receive alerts on sellers or renters in your chosen area and can begin offering quotes and finding leads.
What information do I need to provide to get a quote from an agent?
It’s easy to use Local Agent Finder and to get started you only need a few key pieces of information. This will include:
- Whether you wish to sell or rent
- Your property type (house, unit, villa etc)
- Number of bedrooms
- Location (postcode, suburb, state)
- Your full contact details
What are the benefits of using LocalAgentFinder?
- It’s free. LocalAgentFinder is 100% free for you to use. If you’re successful in selling or renting a property then the agent will pay the company an industry standard fee, while all your money will stay in your pocket.
- It’s fast. After requesting your quotes agents have two days to respond. So you can expect to get the process moving swiftly, with minimal delays.
- It’s easy. Searching for agents yourself and requesting quotes one-by-one is a laborious task. With LocalAgentFinder all you have to do is spend a few minutes inputting key information about your property and the agents will come to you.
More guides on Finder
Man United vs Liverpool FA Cup fourth round: Start time and how to watch
After a Premier League stalemate, Manchester United and Liverpool will lock horns again in the FA Cup.
UFC 257 McGregor vs Poirier: Get the Australian live stream here
Conor McGregor’s rematch with Dustin Poirier in UFC 257 is here. This is all the information for a live stream.
Fight time: how to watch UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor 2 live in Australia
A lot has changed since Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor last squared off in the Octagon. It's time for the rematch.
BBL Sydney Thunder vs Adelaide Strikers: Start time and how to watch free
The Adelaide Strikers will look to in-form captain Alex Carey in a crucial BBL clash with the Sydney Thunder.
Southampton vs Arsenal FA Cup fourth round: Start time and how to watch
Southampton will fancy their chances of causing a FA Cup fourth round upset against Arsenal.
UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor 2: The magnetism and popularity of Conor McGregor
There’s a simple truth when it comes to a Conor McGregor fight – the world watches.
Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat BBL: Start time, how to watch
The Melbourne Renegades plan to continue playing spoiler when they take on the Brisbane Heat.
How to start a market research business
Learn the basics of launching a market research business and tap into the high demand for critical market data.
How to start a pet sitting business
A step-by-step guide to starting your own pet sitting business.
Telstra international roaming
You can get international roaming on most of Telstra’s postpaid mobile plans for just $10 a day.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert