Lock in the same rate whether you're an owner-occupier or an investor and pay no ongoing fees.
The loans.com.au Smart Loan Package Fixed allows you to fix your interest rate for either two or three years while carrying no ongoing fees. It offers the same headline rate for both owner-occupiers and investors.
This product is no longer on the market
This product is no longer available. Information on this page is not up to date and may not reflect accurate product information. You can find loans.com.au's current mortgage offers here.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The loans.com.au Smart Loan Package Fixed loan is available to owner-occupiers or investors and allows principal and interest or interest-only repayments.
What are the features and benefits of the loans.com.au Smart Loan Package Fixed?
- Loan amount and purpose. The loans.com.au Smart Loan Package Fixed has a minimum borrowing amount of just $50,000 and a maximum borrowing amount of $1,000,000. The loan is available to both owner-occupiers and investors, and the same headline interest rate applies to both.
- Multiple loan splits. You can take advantage of other loans.com.au products, including variable rate home loans, by splitting your loan account.
- Repayment flexibility. This loan allows either principal and interest or interest-only repayments, and the same headline rate applies to either repayment structure.
- Loan-to-value ratio. You can borrow up to 90% LVR. Be aware, though, that an LVR of more than 80% will see you pay for lenders mortgage insurance (LMI).
- Low fee. The loans.com.au Smart Loan Package Fixed carries no ongoing fees.
- Online access. You can manage your home loan account on your mobile using loans.com.au's Smart Money app.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Settlement fee: $300. This fee covers the costs of funding your home loan.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you've compared home loans and believe that the loans.com.au Smart Loan Package Fixed suits your needs, click the link below. You'll be taken to loans.com.au's website where you'll be guided through the application process.